Corbyn- fever

They are on the Invitation To ur, for this, and on the tour bus. Little bits of Jorbyn🤗

Corbyn's POV
I woke up in my bunk, feeling horrible. My muscles hurt, my stomach hurt, I was sweating, my head was pounding, and I was cold. I was sleeping in just sweatpants, but it was like, 87 degrees out, and I was freezing.

I get out of my bunk, got dressed, and went into the kitchen part of the bus.

Jonah was sitting down with his coffee, and all of the boys were on their phones.

"You slept late. Good thing we have the day off." Jack said.

"Shut up." I grumble, and plop down at the fold-down table. I wince, as pain shoots through my muscles.

"You good, Bean?" Zach asked, seeing me wince.

"I'm fine." I say, putting my sweaty forehead on the cool table. I just feel like I'm about to die.

"One thing I learned from having four sisters, is that when someone says they're 'fine', they are most likely not 'fine'. So, tell us what's wrong." Jack stared at me, as did the rest of the boys.

What I wanted to say was, "Yeah, you guys are right. I'm not fine. My muscles hurt, my stomach hurt, I'm freezing and my head hurt. And I really want to cuddle."

What I actually said was, "I just have allergies, and tour is stressful. I just woke up grumpy I guess."

The boys all nodded, and went back on their phones. I got up, and turned to head back to my bunk.

"Wait," Jonah says, making me stop.
"You aren't going to eat?

The thought of food nauseated me.
"Not hungry." I say, as pain washes through my torso. I walk back to the bunks, and crawl into mine.

I curl up, my back facing the
curtain/door thing, clutching my stomach. My head hurts so bad, and I was really glad we had a day off.

I hear someone stop in front of my bunk, and pull back the curtain.

"Hey Corbs. The boys decided they want to check out this space museum place in the city. Wanna come?" Daniel says.

"No." I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh. Uh, ok." He closed my curtain, and I hear him walk away.

Daniel's POV

When Corbyn came into the kitchenette area, and then left without eating, I didn't give it much thought. But when I saw him curled up in his bunk, and refusing to go to a space museum, I knew something was up.

Corbyn is usually spunky and full of energy, like Zach. Plus, he loves space, and would usually jump at the idea of going.

I walk back into where the guys and I were. "He said he didn't want to come." I say.

"What?!" Zach dramatically gasped.

"He might not be feeling well. He seemed a bit off yesterday." Jonah pointed out. "I'm gonna see if he's feeling alright."

Jonah's POV
I walk over to Corbyn's bunk, and knock on the side. "Daniel, I don't want to go!" I hear Corbyn's voice crack, which tells me he's been crying.

"Corbs, it's Jonah." I say quietly.

"Oh. What then?" He replied.

"I want to see if you're ok. Can I open the curtain?" I ask.