Zach

This isn't a request, its kinda just  a little story because you people deserve something while I'm busy with life, so if it sucks, be mean in the comments. Ok cool story now:

Zach's POV

"Do we have to go?" I groan, rolling over in my bed.

"Yes, and you can sleep in the car, but we have to leave in 20 minutes. Now get up!" Jonah called from my doorway. "You have clothes set out for you on your desk." And then he left.

I turn my head the other way, and get blasted in the face by sunlight. "Freaking sun." I mumble to nobody in particular. I sit up, and notice a headache beginning to form in the back of my head. Please don't be sick, I think. Today would be the worst to be ill, being that we have to drive for 3 hours to get to an interview, and then drive all night to our first tour stop.

Me being me, this  headache will probably get worse as the day drags on. I roll out of bed, then had to get up, because I literally rolled out of my bed and fell on the floor. Oops.

I dragged myself over to my desk, where there were indeed clothes. It was my Cookies shirt, and then a pair of black sweatpants with a glossy stripe down the side. If you looked the right way, the stripe looked pink; it was pretty cool.

I slipped on the shirt, but as I was putting on my pants, a dizzy spell washed through me, almost making me fall over.

"Whoa." I mumble.

"Zach! Come on!" I hear from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I slipped on some shoes, and grabbed my bag, shoving my phone, wallet, and charger in it.

"Ok, I'm here." I yawn, almost tripping on the last stair.

"Good, now try not to break yourself going to the car." Daniel said as we file out the door.

The car we had was spacious, which was nice. Five tall boys need a lot of leg room. Well, four and then Jack.

"I call the back!" Jack shouted.

"Not the whole space, idiot. We all need to fit in here." Jonah chuckled.

"Ugh, fine! Dani and Corbyn, sit back here with me!" Jack shouted again.

"Stop yelling, jeez!" I groan, the curly-haired boy's voice echoing through my aching head.

"Aye, calm your balls. I'm not that loud." He huffed.

"You kinda are..." Daniel said climbing in the back with Jack.

"Ouch." Jack said, sliding over so Corbyn could have room to get in the car.

"Zach, you want shotgun?" Jonah asked, knowing it was my favorite seat.

"Nah, I'm good. You can have it, I kinda want the window seat in the middle." My stomach had started acting up, and if I threw up, I'd rather not have to climb over someone's lap to get out of the car.

"What!? Zach doesn't want shotgun?" Daniel gasped dramatically. "Are you feeling ok?"

Oh Daniel, if only you knew. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say with a small smile. Daniel nodded, and sat back in his seat.

I climbed into my seat, surprised when Jonah didn't take shotgun. Instead, he took the seat next to me.

"Why are you sitting with me?" I ask, then apologizing when it sounded rude.

"Because you seemed lonely all alone by yourself." Jonah said, buckling himself.

"Ok..." I buckled myself in as (idk who their manager is, lets just call him Jim) Jim got into the car, sitting in shotgun.