Daniel- bug

3rd POV
Daniel woke up early one morning feeling extremely nauseous. Since it was like, 4:20, he decided to go to sleep, hoping the nausea would pass.

News flash. It didn't. When the boy woke up, hours later, he could feel his stomach inching up his throat. Daniel swallowed thickly, not wanting to throw up.

"Hey, Dani. Time to wake up, bud." Jack opened the curtain of Daniel's bunk.

"Mmh." Daniel groaned, rolling over. Even with his eyes closed, the light hurt his head.

"Daniel, come on. We have to be at the studio in 20 minutes." Jack urged the boy.

"Can you get Jonah?" Daniel mumbled into the blanket.

"Um, I guess so." Jack replied, questioningly. "JONAH!"

Daniel winced at the loud noise. He could hear the oldest coming into the bunk area.

"What, Jack?" Jonah asked.

"Daniel wanted you." the curly-haired boy replied, walking off.

"Hey. Dani, get up. We need to get going." Jonah quietly said, slightly shaking Daniel.

Daniel's POV
"Hey. Dani, get up. We need to get going." Jonah quietly said, slightly shaking me. My stomach churned achingly, and I move away from his touch.

"Noooo." I groan, dragging out the syllables.

"Daniel, let's go. If you don't get up, I'm carrying you out." He threatened.

"See if I care." I mutter.

I feel Jonah's arms slide under me, and pull me out of my bunk.

The sunlight flooding the bus pierced through my head agonizingly. I whimper, hiding my face in Jonah's chest.

"Are you alright? You seem warm." Jonah asked.

No, I'm not alright. I thought. Jonah carried me out to the van, did a quick check to see if we had everyone, and we started to the studio.

About halfway there, my stomach started feeling squeamish. It wasn't painful, but it definitely wasn't a nice feeling.

"Jo?" I ask, grabbing at my churning gut. He turns around from the passenger seat. "I don't feel good."

His eyes cloud over with worry. "Are you gonna throw up?" He asks

"I-I don't know. Probably not." I hesitate. I said no, but reality was I was about three seconds away from puking all over the car's rug.

"Here." He handed me a grocery bag, and a bottle of pills in his hand.

Jack took the pills, since he was sitting next to me, and gave me the designated amount. I swallowed the pills with some water, and leaned back in my seat.

My stomach gurgled painfully, and I wince, hoping nobody heard it. Unfortunately, by the sympathetic looks on their faces, they heard.

"We can go home if you're really not feeling well." Jack suggested.

I shook my head no. " I'm fine."

"Daniel-" I cut Corbyn off.

"I said I'm fine." I rub my eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night, my stomach was bothering me too much.

Jack and Corbyn patted their laps, so I laid down across them. Jack started lightly tracing random shapes on my stomach, while Corbyn ran his fingers through my hair. Both movements felt really good.

"Jo, he's really warm." Corbyn called.

Jonah turned around, and laid his palm on my forehead. "Hmm. Fever." He stated. "We can check it at the studio. Speaking of, we're here. Zach, wake up!"