Jonah- Not okay

Jonah's POV
Waking up on the tour bus is never pleasant, but when I woke up with a seriously painful stomachache, and nausea, it made it ten times worse. 

I decided to sleep a little longer, before getting up. It was really early anyway, about 5:00 in the morning.

With my stomach jolting and my head pounding as much as it was, I decided I needed medicine if I was going to sleep.

I crawl out of my bunk, careful not to wake the other boys. Finding my suitcase, I grabbed the medication I packed.

Carsickness pills, cough syrup, the works. I found the migraine pills and went to the kitchenette for water.

My stomach ached from moving around, but I wanted to finish the mission I had started. I make it to the kitchenette, and stretching to reach the glasses made my stomach cramp painfully. I double-over, the pain increasing.

I just stuck my head under the faucet and got water that way. I'm lazy, ok? Shut up.

I drag my aching body back to my bunk. Nobody was awake, but I heard sleepy movements coming from Zach's bunk.

I crawl back into my bunk, and try to fall asleep.

Corbyn's POV
I woke up to Zach yelling about something. I groan, and roll out of my bunk to see what was happening.
I pass Jonah's bunk, seeing the curtain shut, but shake it off.

"Why is Zach yelling? And is Jonah awake?" I yawn and walk into the main lounge. Jack was on his phone, Zach was awkwardly standing in the middle off the room, and Daniel was slouching on the couch with a muffin.

"Jonah's not awake yet, I was trying to wake him up." Zach answered.

"He's not up?" Jack asked, coming away from his phone.

"Nope. Odd though, he's usually the first one up." Daniel murmured.

"JONAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Zach screamed at the top of his lungs.

Still nothing. I go to walk back to the bunks, only to be knocked over by Jonah standing in the doorway.

"Oh. Hey Jo." I say, getting up from the floor.

"Mmh." He mumbles, and plops down at the kitchen "table." The bus didn't really have much room, so the table was a pull-out thing.

"Good morning!" Daniel chirped, sliding Jonah a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast.

I didn't miss the slight grimace on the eldest's face as he picked up his food.

We all grabbed our food, and met Jonah in the lounge.

His plate was on the coffee table, and he was aimlessly watching the tv.

I sat next to him. "Tired?" I ask.
He yawns and nods.

"Well, lucky for you because we only have a signing to do." I reply, missing the pained grimace on his face, and his hand slipping to his belly.

Jonah's POV
The boys all finished breakfast, and I managed to choke mine down despite the fast-growing nausea in the pit of my stomach.

About twenty minutes later, we had to get headed to the venue. Luckily, we only had one thing today; a signing. Where we autograph posters, merch, and our album. Stuff like that.

Hopefully I'd be able to work through the signing without any mishaps.

The boys and I got in the car, and got situated. I sat up front with Zach driving,(scary right?) and Corbyn, Daniel, and Jack were squished in the backseat.