Zach- part second

Zach's POV
Well shit. Jonah leaves and suddenly I feel even worse. Separation anxiety? Maybe. Scared that someone will walk in even with the door locked? Yes. Feel like I'm going to throw up? Oh, I have been for the whole freaking day.

I wanted to get out my wet clothes, but it felt wrong, even though it was kind of a private spot. I decided to just take off my pants, and leave my briefs on, even though those were also wet.

Why couldn't I just hold it? I think. Then I wouldn't even be in this mess!

I hear a knock on the main door, and hear a voice call, "Zach? It's Jonah. I have your clothes."

I open the door, hiding behind it so only my head is visible. Jonah stood in the doorway holding what looked like grey joggers and a light blue hoodie. In his other hand he had a pair of black briefs.

"Thanks." I mumble, letting him through the door, and relocking it. I take the clothes from Jonah and quickly change in a stall. I recognize the sweatshirt as one of Corbyn's, noticing the little star on the tag. We each have a shape on each piece of our clothing, either on the tag or the inside fabric showing who's it is. Corbyn had a star, Jack had a circle, Daniel had a heart, Jonah had a triangle, and I had a rectangle.

I notice the joggers are mine, as well and the underwear. Opening the stall door, I see Jonah leaning against the sink on his phone. He had a plastic grocery bag, presumably for the damp clothes.

He notices me standing, and hands me the bag. I stuff my urine-y clothes in the bag, and tie it off. I quickly wash and dry my hands, and walk out the door, Jonah following behind.

When we got to the car, none of the boys asked where we were. I decided that Jonah must've texted them what happened. An embarrassing blush rose on my cheeks realizing my friends knew I had an accident.

"You boys all set?" asked as I climbed into the middle seat.

"Yeah." I mutter, laying my head on Jonah's lap as he sits down. Jonah starts running his hand through my hair, soothing me. I wanted to fall asleep, but my head started pounding again. It had slightened since the bathroom incident, but now that I actually had a place to sleep soundly, of course I couldn't.

"Do we have any ibuprofen?" I ask, looking up at Jonah.

"I don't know, lemme check." He grabbed the 7-ELEVEN bag and rummaged through it. "Why is the thermometer box open?"

Jonah held up said box, the flaps ripped.

"I might've opened it while you were all asleep..." Zach started, shrinking away from the stares. "But I didn't know how to use it, it kept saying 40.1, and I didn't know what it meant, so I think it's broken."

Corbyn's eyes widened. "Wait, what did the thermometer say?"

"40.1" Zach replied.

"Dude! That's like, a 104° fever!" Corbyn exclaimed. "You could've died, why didn't you wake us up?"

Zach's eyes started watering. "I-I tried." His voice cracked, tears threatening to fall. "Jonah didn't wake up, and Jim was busy!"

Jack climbed over the middle seat separating the five boys, and lifted Zach into his lap, where the younger boy started to cry.

Jack's POV

I had climbed over the seat when I saw him getting really upset, and had pulled him into my lap.