Daniel- Depression

The happiest people are always the saddest behind the scenes. This was exactly how Daniel was.

What people didn't know, was that Daniel James Seavey was dealing with depression. All the hate? Stuck with him. All the joking comments? Branded in his mind. Every time the boys made a unthought out joke? Broke the boy inside.

Bandaids, therapy, nothing could help.
Daniel would cut, drug himself insane, and then cry. Nothing was helping.

Except Ella. Ella kept him sane. The little 5-year old was Daniel's best friend. Her sudden death drove him into his depression.

Ella had an unknown heart condition, and died two days before Daniel's 14th birthday. He had been dealing with his depression for five years.

What the other boys didn't know was that after Ella's death, Daniel cut himself. Cuts, pills, alcohol. What else was there to say, except he was broken beyond repair.

Present day
The boys were on the tour bus, having just finished a show. Daniel was in the bathroom, a handful of pills in his hand. He swallowed them all down with water, and shuddered. Looking in the mirror, he hated himself. The broken boy in front of him.

Daniel unlocked the bathroom door, remembering to put his stuff away.
Jonah was behind the door, a suspicious look on his face. Daniel went into his bunk, and cried until the drugs knocked him out.

When he woke up, hours later, the boys were gone. There was a text from Jonah that said, " went out for breakfast, we'll bring something back for you". Daniel scrunched up in disgust. He didn't eat, after reading hate comments about his body.

You may be wondering, how the other boys didn't notice all this. Well, with tour, they were quite distracted. Nobody paid attention to the one that needed it most. Except Zach. He knew what Daniel did to himself. Zach knew about the cuts, the pills, Ella, everything.

Daniel got out of his bunk, weak from not eating, and went to the couches. He laid down, and sighed. How the boy could go on, he didn't know. Daniel was literally on pills and water. That's all that was in his system. You could see his ribs poking out of his skin, his face no longer healthy-looking, but pale and corpse-like.

Daniel cried, ignoring the dull pain in his stomach. He tried to breathe, but ended up coughing. Coughing so hard, the boys was bringing up blood.

Suddenly, a thick red stream of blood poured out of his mouth. Daniel leaned over the side of the couch, and coughed. Up came the pills, water, stomach acid, and more blood.

From the force of the vomit, and being weak from no eating, Daniel collapsed off the couch. Coughing, he stood up.

Daniel walked two steps, and collapsed.
The boy, so much wrong with his small, fragile body, passed out, who knows if he'll ever awake?

Jonah's POV
We returned from getting breakfast, and got to the tour bus. "Daniel? We're back." I call. No answer. Might be sleeping. "Guys check the bus." I go over and check the bunks, Zach checks the bathroom, jack checks the lounge, and Corbyn checks the couch area.

Suddenly Corbyn screams, and starts sobbing. We all run in, and gasp. Daniel was on the ground, surrounded by blood, looking unconscious. I rush over, and pick his head up. "Daniel? Daniel, please wake up!" I try and stay calm. "Corbyn, call 911. Jack, take Zach outside." Corbyn nodded, and went to call 911. Jack took Zach outside, because the boy was having a panic attack. Corbyn comes back in. "10 minutes. I said it was urgent."

I sigh in relief. "Oh thank god. I'm going to walk this off." I walk into the bathroom, and see an empty bottle of Daniel's pills, and a razor. I pick the two items up, and bring them back to Corbyn.

"I can't believe it." Corbyn gasped, as I held up the items.

"This bottle was full yesterday. He overdoses, he cuts, we didn't even notice." I whisper. "I'm so sorry, Daniel." I kneel down, and roll up his long sleeves. Bright red, and pale white cuts run up and down his arms and wrists. I lift up his pants legs, and the same marks are there.

Corbyn has tears coming down his face, whereas I'm so shocked, and hurt, I can't feel anything.

————————————————————
I will make another part of this, don't worry.
Also, don't forget to request imagines in the comments!

~KeelyMarais