Zach part 3 (or Daniel gets sick)

3rd POV

There Daniel lay, pale as a ghost, next to a toilet full of vomit and stomach acid. His cheeks and neck were flushed a deep red, ears pink as well.

"God dammit Daniel!"

Daniel jumped at the sound of Zach's voice, tears filling his eyes as the shout banged in his head.

"Why is it whenever I get sick, somebody else always catches it!" Zach groaned, banging a fist of the sink counter.

"I'm sorry." Daniel tried saying, but his voice broke off. You could tell his throat hurt, he was tearing up just from two words, and he could barely speak.

"What's going on in- oh Dani." Jonah randomly appeared in the doorway.

"I did nothing, ok?" Zach backed away with his hands up.

"Nobody said you did." Jonah replies, going back to Daniel.

"When did this happen?"

"I went into the bathroom and found-" Daniel cut me off. "52 minutes after midnight. 12:52." He mumbled, readjusting himself over the toilet. He heaved, but was only able to bring up a small amount of stomach acid.

"Why don't you go back to bed?" Jonah suggested to Daniel. To me, he asked, "Are you sure you feel fully better? Because  I'll need help with Daniel. Corbyn's with Christina today, and Jack is doing something with his family."

I nodded. I felt a lot better than yesterday, but that didn't mean I felt 100% better. I would be fine though, Daniel needed me.

"Ok, but tell me if you start feeling sick again. Promise?" Jonah held out his pinkie childishly. I smile, and lock my pinkie with his.

"Promise."

Ok, so I broke my promise. But I had a reason!

Daniel had moved to the couch downstairs, and was covered in blankets. The coffee table was filled with dru-medicine, drinks, and saltines. There was an unused bucket just in case he didn't make it to the bathroom, and a ton of tissues.

Daniel had apparently caught my flu, but also a cold virus. So naturally, he was sneezing his head off.

"Cad you- achoo! get be a-achoo! a dissue?" Daniel asked, nose stuffed.

"Here." I hand him the box, and he takes one.

He went back under the blankets, shivering. He must've caught it worse than me because- well it was obvious.

Daniel genuinely looked ill, face pale, cheeks pinker than mine.

"Hey, uh...wanna watch a movie?" I ask, not really knowing what to do with the sick male.

"Sure, why don't you pick?" Daniel said, voice rough.

I get off the couch to grab the remote, then settle back into the cushions. I open Netflix and scroll through.

"Stranger Things.... Haters Back Off....
A Series of Unfortunate Events...... Riverdale...." I say things I saw interesting.

"I wanna watch an Avengers movie or something  superhero-themed." Daniel mumbled.

"Hmmm....Thor: Ragnarok?" I ask, seeing the title. We hadn't seen it yet, mostly because we had had no time between Daniel and I getting sick.

"Sure." Daniel hummed, snuggling against me. "Mmh,you're warm."

I blush, and quickly start the movie.
___________________________
3rd POV
Both boys were asleep before the halfway mark of the movie.

Daniel just found the film boring, so he fell asleep, unlike Zach, who has been so engrossed by the movie, he barely noticed anything around him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm so sorry that I haven't been active and posting on here, so this is the 3rd and final part of Zach.

It's a heck of a lot shorter than my others, but it's a finisher. This chapter was about 554 words.

Bye for now!

KeelyMarais