Dorbyn-Daniel Panic Attack

I apologize for my most recent story part, seeing as it made a lot of people sad. I probably won't do any other character deaths for awhile, unless they're requested.
Ship: Dorbyn

Warnings: Panic Attack
Extra: Lavender is in this fic, and she is 5 months old

Corbyn's POV
In 2016, Why Don't We was formed. In 2017, Daniel and I came out as gay, and that we were in a relationship. In 2018, Zach and Jonah came out, and started dating. We also found out about Daniel's anxiety, which was diagnosed as pretty severe. Now, It's 2019. Daniel and I have been together happily for three years, Zonah was still going strong, and Jack and his secret girlfriend had a baby.

2019 was also the year that the boys, management and I had decided to do a full, year-long world tour. We were going to places we had been before, but on this tour, we had more time be tourists, and actually see the sights of the cities and towns.

We would tour all of Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, North and South America. The tour included the big countries and cities like Brazil and London, and the small states like Maine and Rhode Island in the USA.

It would be a ton of work, but the boys were excited. Jack decided that his girlfriend, Gabbie, would come along on the tour as well as their baby girl Lavender.

We were discussing how to transport the two, and decided that the small family could have the large beds in the back of our tour buses, and the small back rooms of the private jets.

Lavender would be able to come onstage with Gabbie, but only if the entire stadiums were quite. This was a joke between all of us, because there was no way management would allow a baby on the stage, especially if it was Jack's.

Timeskip; a week before tour starts

3rd POV
It was a week before we started the European leg of the tour, and everyone was nervous. Everything was packed away, and had been shipped to the hotel they were staying at.

The house was basically empty of stuff; clothes, shoes, etc. All the boys had each was a large suitcase to live out of for the next week, a small suitcase for the plane, and a carry-on bag.

Jack was over at Gabbie's apartment, enjoying a small amount of quiet time with her before the tour. No, you nasties, they weren't doing the dirty, they were having a Marvel movie marathon. Why would they do that with a baby in their house??

Jonah and Zach were sitting on the pool deck, enjoying each others company. Smalltalk was made, but the two were mostly just enjoying the day.

Corbyn and Daniel were cuddled in Daniel's bed upstairs, watching a movie on Corbyn's laptop.

"Corbyn?" Daniel asked quietly, breaking the silence. Corbyn hummed in acknowledgment, so Daniel continued. "I'm worried about the tour." He whispered.

"Why are you worried? We've gone on tour before, and it's the same countries we've been to before." Corbyn asked, confused at why his boyfriend was so uncertain about a thing they've done numerous times before.

"I don't know, maybe it's because it's so long?" Daniel mumbled, stretching out his body, then curling into a more comfortable position against Corbyn's chest. "I mean, we'll be gone for a year! A whole 365 days!"

"Actually this is a leap year, so it's 366 days." Corbyn corrected. Daniel lightly slapped him.

"That's not the point." Daniel grumbled. "The point is; I don't feel comfortable leaving our house alone for a year. It's bad enough that it's a semi-mansion, and really expensive, but we're also kinda famous now, so even more people would want to break in."