Jonah - la influenza

This is for @sisgaming1
Hope you like it!

Jonah's POV
I woke up and immediately knew today was not a good day. Right off the bat my stomach hurt, my nose was running, and I was freezing. Of course I get the flu on the day we have a meet&greet, soundcheck, and an interview.

I roll off my bed, and get up.
My stomach churned, but not enough to make me gag. I was shivering, even though it was like, 90 degrees out.
I get up, and stumble to my dresser.
I pull on a t-shirt, a Why Don't We jacket, and some joggers;

I go into the bathroom, wash my face, and head downstairs. "Hey Jonah." Corbyn says. "'Morning." I mumble. It was not a good one.

I walk into the kitchen, and sit down. "Good morning!" Daniel chirps, giving me a headache from the pitch.

"Mmh." was my answer. Suddenly, Jack and Zach come barreling into the room, laughing and shouting. "Guys quiet down." I mutter, holding my head in my hands.

"Tired Jo?" Jack asked.

"Someone's grumpy." Zach giggled.

I put my head down on the table. Usually the boys saying that would piss me off hugely, but today, I had no care in the world, except to feel better. I groan. My stomach was starting to bother me, and I still had a headache.

"Jo?" The curly-haired boy asked. "You good?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm, I'm fine." I lift my head up, and wince at the movement.

"You sure?" Daniel asked. "You look like you're in pain."

Great. The one day the boys decide to pay attention to every little detail, is the day I get sick.

"Yeah, I'm good." My stomach churned, and I clutch my torso underneath the table.

Daniel doesn't notice, thank god.
"Ok, but if you are, don't hesitate to tell us. I don't want you getting hurt or sick." He says, not buying the fact that I'm 'fine'.

"Guys, we need to head to soundcheck!" Corbyn calls from the living room.

I get off the chair, and stand up. I bite my lip as pain shoots through every part of my body.

Daniel glances at me as I do so, and raises his eyebrows. "I thought you said you were okay?" The brunette asked, confused.

"I-I just stepped on something sharp. Ow!" I say, adding to the façade by lifting my foot.

"Ok..." Daniel said, hesitant.
I smile weakly, and walk into the living room.

"Jonah, are you okay? You're sweating, and it's like, autumn." Corbyn asks quietly.

"Yes! I'm-I'm ACHOO!" A giant sneeze cuts me off. I grab a tissue from the box on the coffee table, and blow my nose.

"You think I'm gonna believe you when you just sneezed while saying you're fine?" Corbyn asks.