Jack-West Nile Virus

The West Nile virus is basically the flu, a cold, congestion, a fever, and a rash all mixed into one. 1 out of 5 mosquitoes usually carry this disease, and give it to you by biting you. Talk about spreading germs! Also, *italics mean the boys thoughts*
Story starts here:

Jack's POV
The boys and I decided to have a
chill-by-the-fire kind of night. Jonah made a fire in the fire pit outside, and Zach got s'more stuff.

It was a nice night, not too warm, considering we were in the middle of summer in LA.

Jonah was reading his book by the firelight, Corbyn and Zach were trying to burn their marshmallows to charcoal, and Daniel was strumming aimlessly on his guitar.

Because it was a warm, and kinda muggy night, the mosquitoes were everywhere. After getting bitten like, eighty thousand times, I decided to go inside.

We had just gotten back from tour, so I was pretty tired. I decided to take a shower and go to bed. I showered, trying to scrub off the mosquito venom.

Getting out, I changed into just some some sweatpants, and flopped on my bed. I fell asleep not two minutes after.

      ~•~•~•The next morning~•~•~•

Jonah's POV
I woke up the next morning, and went to see if anyone else was asleep. Hearing coughs come from Jack's room, I decided to check it out.

I walk in, and see Jack asleep. My eyes widen, and I gasp. He had an angry red rash all along his chest, arms ,and stomach.

What the hell? I thought. Where did that come from? I put my arm on his forehead, and it felt really warm. Fever.

Jack coughed, and stirred. He woke up a few minutes later, and yawned. He jumped a little when he saw me. "Jo? Why are you-WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
He looked down seeing his torso. He jumped out of bed, and ran to his full length mirror. Staring in horror, Jack turned around.

"This better be a fucking prank. I'm going to-" Jack doubled over coughing.

"Jack!" I say, running over. "Jack, I don't think this is a prank. I think you're sick."

"What? No! W-we have so much to do today! I-I can't be sick!" He said, falling on his bed, coughing again.

"Calm down. I can just call Tyler, and have him cancel everything. Right now, you need rest while I figure this out." I gently push him back down on his bed, and cover him with a blanket.

"I hope this is just a really bad dream." Jack muttered before falling asleep again.

I washed my hands and arms, and went into my room. I grabbed my computer, and typed rash, fever, and cough symptoms into the search bar.

Tons of medical websites popped up.
I clicked on one, and started reading:
Did you know that 80-percent of people bitten by a West Nile-carrying mosquito show no symptoms of the disease? The remaining 20-percent usually only experience mild, flu-like symptoms—such as chills, fever, headache, muscle weakness, nausea, and vomiting—which disappear within a few days time.

I clicked on another website, and read kind of the same thing;
I clicked on one, and started reading:
West Nile fever is a viral infection typically spread by mosquitoes. In about 75% of infections people have few or no symptoms. About 20% of people develop a fever, headache, vomiting, or a rash.

I guess Jack had the West Nile virus. I close my laptop, and walk back Jack's room.

He wasn't in his bed, which I was confused about. Suddenly, his bathroom door opened, and Jack walked out, holding his stomach.
(A/n: he has a shirt on now)