Zach- sick pt 2

I suggest going back to the first part, and reread that before this so there's no confusion. Also, sorry for the wait!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last ending:  My eyes widen in fear. "DANIEL!"

"Daniel! Corbyn, Jack!" I scream. Tears were threatening to fall.

I pick up Zach's unconscious body, and run downstairs.

Their faces in shock, "What happened?" Daniel asked, running over and placing his hand on Zach's forehead.

"Holy fuck, he's absolutely burning! We need to get to a fucking hospital now!"
Daniel shouted, grabbing his keys.

I stare at Corbyn and Jack. If Dani, innocent Daniel Seavey, just swore, then the  situation was bad.

I ran outside with Zach, into the backseat of Daniel's car. Corbyn and Jack follow me, holding ice packs.

Corbyn and Daniel in the front, Jack and I started placing the ice packs on Zach.

"Don't die dude!" Corbyn whimpered, obviously scared out of his mind.

"He'll be fine, I swear." I try and comfort the blonde.

Ten minutes later, I'm filling out medical papers for Zach, who was currently in the ICU(intensive care unit) getting taken care of.

I hand the clipboard back to the nurse, and sit back down. Corbyn and Daniel are comforting Jack now; Jack started freaking out when they took Zach away,  so they were calming him down

"I can't believe this is all my fault." I nervously laugh. Well, not laugh, but the that sound you make when you're about to have a panic attack.

"Oh stop, it is not." Daniel rolled his eyes. "It's all of our fault. We didn't listen to the baby when he needed us, and ended up getting worse." Daniel always used pet names if any of us felt bad.

"But-" Daniel pinched my lips together.

"No buts." He said. "Repeat after me; 'it's not my fault.'"

"It's not my fault." I mutter.

"Jonah and Corbyn Marais." A doctor called. We all stare at Daniel, who blushed.

"It said to put down the parents or guardians, so I put the oldest people in the band; Jonah and Corbyn."

I nod, and we follow the doctor to Room 417.

"He seemed to have gotten a bad case of influenza, and because of overexertion and a dangerously high fever, he fell unconscious. He's going to need to stay with us for a night to make sure he's not going to have a relapse. But he should be awake when you go in." Dr. Arson wrote something on his clipboard, and let us in the room.

Zach was sitting up in the bed, hooked up to an IV.

"Zach! Oh my god, I thought you died!" Jack ran over and hugged the boy.

"I wasn't going to die," Zach rolled his eyes. "I'm Zachary Dean Herron, I'm invincible!"

We all laugh, knowing Zach was far from invincible.

"Can I go home yet?" Zach's expression changed from happy to scared and sad in less than a second. "Hospitals scare me more than elevators."

"The doctor says you have to stay here for a little bit longer to make sure you're okay." Corbyn explains from next to me.

Zach's POV
"But I wanna go home." I whimper. My stomach was feeling better, just an achy feeling now. My head felt better, but the IV in my arm felt weird.

"Sorry that we didn't pay attention to when you were sick. Like, before this." Corbyn apologized.

"Well, I tried telling you, but nobody listened." I explain.

"We know. And from now one we'll listen to each other better." Jonah said, smiling weakly.

"Thanks. But the doctor said I have to stay here?" I groaned at the second part.

Daniel scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, well, your fever got way to high, and you were acting delirious."

"I thought I passed out?" I mutter in confusion.

"Well, you did; for like, five minutes. Then you woke up crying about a cat." Daniel looked at me, as though I would explain my odd behavior.

"That's only happened once. I was like, six or seven years old, and my fever got to 104.6, and my mom said I started seeing things that weren't actually there." I say, hoping that would clear up confusion.

The boys stare at me. "If your fever was that high, you should've gone to the hospital. That's bad." Jonah frowns.

"But I lived?" I say, hoping that'll be the end of it.

All the boys chuckle nervously.

"Yeah. You did." Jack smiles.

"You're a survivor."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Oof that was a long strike. Sorry about the cliffhanger, but those are my specialties.

                     News board
•I'm looking for a co-author. Someone who can finish the starting of my chapters and publish them. And, to give me ideas for new chapters

• I'm working on a whole books worth of chapters  that aren't even finished, because school is a bitch in my way. That's why i needs a co-author.

If you are interested in the co-author job, message me from Wattpad, or from my instagram, @keely_swain.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the slow updates!

Request, comment, vote!

BYE BUBBLES!