Get Bonus Chapter Free!

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books! 

So there is a bonus chapter that you have to read as it is a part of Tainted. The bonus chapter is called Catalina and the description is below. 

I'd never lost control like this. I hadn't killed someone unintentionally since I was a child and just had acquired my ability.

Catalina is a force to be reckoned with in the vampire world. Daughter to the King and gifted with a poisonous ability, she never had to answer to anyone. She killed and would kill for power. It didn't matter who it was, even it was the King himself.

Troubled by thoughts of her haunted past, she is forced to save her future, her mate.

Now, the threat to her quest for power becomes the object of her desire. With the scent of peril already in the air, Catalina must choose between love and ambition.

You can get it on Amazon for free until November 27, 2019. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

On Amazon just search for Catalina Pure bonus chapter. It should come right up. For some reason I cant post link here but if you cant find it  just message me and I'll send you the link. 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=catalina+pure+bonus+chapter&ref=nb_sb_noss

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after November 27, 2019 if you sign up on my page: http://typewriterpubawards.awesomeauthors.org/#pure

We have other goodies in there as well, so come join us in the dark side; we have more than just cookies. ;-)

I will see you in the next post!