Blood Castle....

Blood Castle....

Ana Pov

“What do you have in mind?” Jace questioned raising a brow

“We’ll have to knock him out” I say biting my lip. Knocking out Seb was not something I was looking forward to.

“No, we won’t but you will” Jace said. He folded is arms in a serious manner

“Why can’t you just do a spell?” I asked

“Because I don’t want to deal with him being mad at me for knocking him out and letting you get taken” Jace words rang true. Seb will be royally pissed off and it will all be directed at Jace once I’m gone. I can’t have that.

 Jace reached into his back pocket and pulled out a set of handcuffs

“Looks like you’ll need these” He said handing me the cuffs. I raised a brow

“You just carry handcuffs in your back pocket?” I asked taking the shiny pair

“Never know when you’ll need them” Jace replied with a smile. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Ok let’s get started. We don’t have much time” I state turning to head back to the house. Just as I leave Jace grabs my hand and spins me around. Without warning he smashed his lips to mine. At first I’m too stunned to move but soon enough the kiss melts me and I move my lips in sync with his. Jace kisses are so gentle and sweet. He really puts how much he wants me into them.

All too soon he pulls away.

“I’ll find you” He said breathless. I wanted to say something but he didn’t give me the chance and instead jogged off towards the house. That kiss just made everything ten times harder for me. But now wasn’t the time to think on that. I had to find Seb and restrain him...

When I stepped inside the house I knew finding Seb wasn’t going to be a problem. He was standing in the doorway waiting for me.

“Can we talk?” I asked a bit nervous. Seb nodded. I opened the side door and began to walk down into the basement for the second time today. I could hear his heavy steps following me.

The basement seemed colder now for some reason. Or maybe it was just my imagination. There were metal pipes running from the ground to the ceiling. Those will be perfect to tie him to. I don’t stop walking until I’m close enough to one.

“Ana?” Seb said in his deep serious voice. I had no clue how I was going to pull this off. I am fast but I have to get close enough to him for this to work. Looking at him now all dominant and manly I figured out what I had to do.

Slowly I glided to him until we were chest to chest. His heart beat picked up and if I had one mine would too. The heat coming off his body completely warmed me and staying focused became the new challenge. Seb reached down and gently caressed my cheek. From the gaze in his eyes I knew his guard was down.

No more stalling.

Quickly I threw him up against the pipes, swiftly pulling cuffs from my back pocket and chaining him. It all happened so fast Seb was barely aware, until he tried to move and realized his wrist were handcuffed.