Witch Intervention...

Witch Intervention....

Kim Pov

Kim was livid by the time she emerged from the tunnels. Killing Ana didn’t go at all like she expected. The worst part was that Talon knew Ana was strong, and had some type of power. One that she wished she had herself. Damn it! She cursed to herself as she dashed through the woods of Mercy Falls. Her goal was to go straight to Talon and confront him about sending her on that mission. Had those losers not shown up, Ana would have killed her. Kim knew she couldn’t let that happen.

Once she was out of the woods, she went right to the motel that Talon turned her in. The memories of the things they did in that room almost had her core heating, but she held it in and tried to focus on her anger instead.

 Kim kicked the door wide open, not bothering to knock. The sight in front of her only added to her already pissed off state.

Talon was in the bed with nothing on with a naked red head riding him like a bull. From the erratic beating of the girl’s heart, Kim knew she was human. Not even giving it a second thought, Kim zipped to the bed, yanking the girl off Talon and tossing her to the other side of the room where the girl smacked the far wall.

“Hey babe. Did you finish your assignment” Talon asked casually putting his hands behind his head. He didn’t even bat an eye at what just happened

“What the fuck! Who is that whore!” Kim shouted pointing at the girl moaning in pain on the floor.

“She’s just my little fun and none of your concern” He answered with an almost amused expression.

Kim was shaking with rage and jealously. Now that she was a vampire her emotions were haywire and she acted on impulse. The impulse she was feeling right now was to eliminate any competition.

Without warning Kim pounced on the unsuspecting girl, snatching her up from the ground by her hair. The girl began screaming and kicking, but her human strength could only be described as weak at best. Kim made sure to look Talon in the eye before she made her move. Once she had all his attention she viscously bit into the girl’s neck. Kim savagely attacked her until she ripped out a chunk of her throat and dropped her dying body to floor.

“I wasn’t done with her yet” Talon said reaching for a cigarette on the nightstand. Kim wiped the blood from her mouth with the back of her hand.

“You are now” She snapped. “Why didn’t you tell me Ana had some type of fucking power?!”

“I take it you couldn’t kill her” He stated sitting up to take a drag of his cigarette.

“No! The bitch almost killed me!” Kim yelled. Talon’s laid back attitude about the situation wasn’t helping her. She couldn’t even get her fangs to retreat she was so mad.

 “Hmm she’s a fighter isn’t she” Talon said to himself more than her “We’ll have to come up with a better plan next time”

“Fuck you! I’m over this!” Kim turned to storm out the room, but Talon was in her face stopping her in seconds. He no longer looked calm and relaxed but angry.

“You will never walk away until I give you permission. I made you, therefore I own you” He said menacingly.