Chapter 23

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 23 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll love it

This chapter is dedicated to JohnerZulueta. He’s a great fan of this book and I consider one of my friends here. Thank you so much John :)

---> Beautiful Sarah and her signature smirk. Play 'We can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                                           We Can't Stop                                                                                                                            

Xander and I spent the next day visiting and checking the places around the town.  We had lot of fun enjoying the last ounces of our time before we head home. Though it’s kind of new for both us this relationship, well of course for me he’s my first boyfriend while in his case he never had boyfriend but load of girlfriends.

I mean his not gay because he is Luke-sexual. I don’t care about the love potion because every second we’re together it feels like it was so real because it is. I set aside all my thoughts and enjoy what I have now. I’ll follow the flow what my heart says not my mind.

If you’re asking what happened after Xander and I kissed and went back to hotel. We slept together. Oh no! no! no! Not that slept like sex. Here let me tell you. When we arrived at the hotel, the closeness between us is not new for our schoolmates but the kisses and being touchy stuff are different.

Though most of them already think we’re together the moment Xander shouted at the whole world I’m off limits at the cafeteria last week. I’m still not comfortable when he suddenly pecked on my lips while we were having dinner at the hotel in front of everyone. That moment my whole face turned red as tomato and he finds it adorable.

After the dinner Xander and I went to our room and I’m nervous as hell being alone with him. We showered of course not at same time then went to our bed and talked for a bit then said good night to each other when we’re tired. Yes I don’t remember he’s with me in my bed when I fall asleep but the next day I woke up I’m hugging him for dear life with my face on his chest and arms wrapped around him.

But it feels so right and good. In his arms, I feel like it is the safest place I could find here on Earth. Waking up with him is definitely a good start of the day even though he still jerk but that’s him and he can’t change it. I’ve never thought being with him restraining and keep myself at bay would make me happy but now letting my feelings grow and set free while I’m with him is a true and genuine happiness.

And now it’s Wednesday and we’re back to our world. I looked outside through window and watched as we passed our neighborhood. We turned left and traced the street going to our school. I saw a straight couple jogging with hands intertwined together and earphones in their ear. They’re look so happy as if there’s no problem could get in their way.

I don’t know what they’ll think of us but I don’t care. Though I’m confident I’m not alone with this. I have Xander and my friends and my mom. Still I can’t help to feel anxious and nervous as we get nearer to our destination.

Xander placed his free hand on mine then squeezed it. And just like that everything quickly gone even my tense muscles. “It’s gonna be fine, don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to you” Xander gave me a warm smile then went back driving.