Chapter 2

greatwizard14: Welcome to second chapter. I hope you'll love it and welcome the new characters.

This chapter is dedicated to Amyscence. He's one of my favorite authors here in wattpad and I eander his works.

---> Sexy Ethan Wright played by Chace Crawford. Hmm he's so yummy. Bad dog -_- and Lettice Rowbotham's performace.

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment, vote and share ^_^

.

.

Luke's POV

                                        Someone Bumped into Me

On my way, someone jumped on my back. I almost lost my balance. A smile crept onto my face. I'm pretty used to it though, she's been doing this since we met.

"Hey Luke! I miss you so much!" my best friend Jane screamed. Jeez, why does this girl need to shout?

"Get off on my back Jane. And you don't need to talk loud, I am probably deaf now" I whined. She got off my back then started walking beside me.

"Oops, my bad. I just missed my best friend" we've been best friends since 5th grade. I can't forget how we first met. I saw her eating lunch by herself in the corner, so I thought she would be a great friend since we're both loners. I tried to talk to her, at first she was shy and quiet but with my bubbly personality, on that day we became instant best friends. She's really sweet and caring but a little crazy sometimes. She was there when I came out with Jacob my other best friend and they protected me.

"How's your vacation?" I asked. Her family visited her grandparents in California.

"Our visit went well, my grandma was happy that we visited her. I think I gained so much weight during our visit, grandma is trying to make me obese" she complained. "Do you think I got chubbier?" I looked at her. Examining up and down.

"Um, a little" she's really conscious about her figure. She has a nice body. Narrow hips, normal boobs that aren't that big and she also has curves. She's not really tall maybe 5'7 compared to my 5'10. She's wearing black skinny jeans and a blue tank top that match her eyes. She doesn't wear any make up just pink lip gloss. She's simply beautiful without even trying.

"Found some hot beach guys out there?" I asked excitedly. She was a picky when it comes to boys and dating. She  has dated only two guys in her entire life.

"Nah, nothing caught my eye. There was so many hot guys but they're not my type" She shrugged.

"Because your type is Jacob" I teased then she blushed. She has thing for Jacob for quite a while after she broke up with her last boyfriend 6 or 7 months ago, what's his name again? Um... Adrian something like that. But Jacob is very oblivious about her feeling for him.

"I don't think we have chance to be together, he doesn't show any interest in me" She sighed and slumped her shoulders.

Jacob and I met on my first day in high school. We were seatmates in our first subject and we found out that we have 4 same subjects together. I introduced him to Jane during lunch and since then the three of us became inseparable.

"You know what? You should ask him out before someone gets him" I advised to her. We passed the street then turned left and continued walking. I could already see our school building from here.

"Are you crazy!? Did you forget that I have tits?" She stared at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, forget about gender roles and girl up. Besides this is our last year, who knows? Maybe he likes you too" I hope she'll take my advice. Before she could answer we had finally reached our school.