Chapter 13

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 13 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll like it

This chapter to Poptartisdelicious. She’s a great writer and her My dream boy is on my best story category :)

---> Luke’s house. Play ‘Maps’ by Maroon 5

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                            I got New Classmate in my Classes

The long seconds’ hand of the clock was moving slowly and the tick sound of it was a torture to my ear. I think my table is gonna break down any moment the way I was tapping my fingers impatiently. I can hear our teacher’s voice enter to my right ear then exit on my left.

I was sitting on my seat in our Trigonometry room with Mr. William class. As usual I sit in front rows. I watched him draw a circle then horizontal lines on the white board and wrote different mathematical signs. He started explaining about trigonometric graphs and identities.

My eyes left the board and traveled up further and noticed the minute hand of the clock fall on 4. The time reads 10:20 am. Ten minutes had passed but for me it’s like ten hours. I tried to focus on Mr. William voice but it seems like my mind was not here.

I recalled my conversation with Sarah and Jacob this morning when Jacob found out what happened yesterday at lunch when he was in detention.

“So your saying that Xander just went to our table then tried to apologize to Luke?” Jacob asked while driving as he glanced at Jane.

“With Ethan” I added.

“That’s insane. I mean Xander? Apologizing?” Jacob shook his head.

“Yeah I know but he looked like sincere when he did that” Jane muttered.

“Really? Your siding him after what he had done to Luke” Jacob turned his head to Jane.

“No. I’m not. I hate him and I think he deserved that. But part of me says that we should forget what he did and just forgive him so that everyone will be happy especially Luke” Jane explained. I thought she’s finished with her speech but she turned her head at me from backseat.

“Isn’t that what you want? To focus and find your man and have a lovelife before we graduate high school. And if Ethan is that man, how can you be happy with him if you’re still holding on the past which is anger, grudge and hatred toward his best friend. Even if Xander doesn’t deserve your forgiveness, you deserve peace Luke” She said looking in my eyes. I think it for a moment until what she had said sinks. I looked outside as we passed the trees and houses. I sighed aloud. She has a point.

My mind was brought back to reality when the door suddenly opened revealing an unexpected person. Mr William stopped writing on the board and faced the intruder. Everyone’s attention was now on the guy wearing a cargo pants and a blue graphic tee showing his nice toned body.

I hope he just went to the wrong class because the guy is not just any other guy. I don’t have any classes with him in my all subjects. Most of my subjects are advance but I have 3 regular classes left.

Mr William broke the deafening silence “I believed you’re not enrolled in my class Mr. Smith”

“Well, I am… now” Xander answered with his usual arrogant tone and smirk. I groaned. Oh god! I wish this is not because of me. Please! This is just a joke or dream or whatever, just please don’t make this real.