Chapter 1

Greatwizard14: So this it! my first chapter. I hope you'll welcome Luke and enjoy this chapter ^_^  I dedicated this chapter to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx cause I really love her stories and she also one of my inspirations writing here in wattpad.

Warning: This story contains mature content and adult language. There would be explicit sexual action between two males. There are also slight violence, insulting, discrimination and cursing. So If this kind of story is not your thing, I suggest you to leave this story immediately.  

 ---> Luke Lewis with his glasses on. And 'Blown Away' by Carrie Underwood.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share ^_^

.

.

Luke's POV                                                    

                                          An Apple Knocked My Head

I was hurrying to go home because the weather isn’t in good mood today. I’m frigging worried about it since I walked home. It’s not that my house is a hundred miles from here, that would be the death of my lovely beautiful legs, in fact it’s just 200m from here.

In not mathematical words, you just turn right from outside of the school then left on the first corner of the street then right until the end of street and finally on the right side you can see our neighbourhood.

It has big beautiful mansions and expensive shiny cars…hmm just kidding I wish it was true that I live on a huge house with a perfect family and where I can buy everything I want for my research and science experiments. Haha that would be awesome but I’m content and happy living with my loving mother and her full support of being gay. That is what matters most to me.

Unfortunately the rain started before I could pass the gate, so I decided to go back to school. I was in the middle of the hallway when I heard noises coming from somewhere, being the curious idiot I am I followed the noises to where it coming from.

You know, the saying “curiosity kills the cat but satisfaction brought it back” well I’m starting to believe it now. I’m not a cat so I was hoping I wouldn’t die then resurrect after I found out what was happening.

Before I could back out my feet brought me in front of the locker room. My hands were trembling and my knees were on the edge of collapsing from uncontrollable shaking.

I can do this, I can do this, were the words I keep repeating inside my head, okay I can do it because the force is with me and I should have brought my lightsaber in case someone tried to molest my beautiful sexy body. Don’t roll your eyes on me I’m just stating the truth.

I checked my watch and it’s already 5:00 pm and everyone should have had left the school at this hour including the soccer players after practicing. I passed the lockers and walked straight to the shower room where the noise was coming from. I think someone is showering.

Before I could turn my back it was too late, in front me was the man of my dreams Ethan, naked in his full glory. I couldn’t move my body, my legs felt like it was made from stone and it’s like my body lost connection from my brain.

My eyes were fixed on the back of the Greek god’s body in front of me. I didn’t blink my eyes and I just followed every movement of his body. The way his muscles flexed every time he moves, his bulging biceps, his strong legs and his perfect round ass… Hmmm.