Chapter 14

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 14 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll like it

This chapter is dedicated to BlissfullyInLove93. He’s a great writer and I love his Boarding Boys. Check it out :)

This chapter is really important so read it carefully and don't skip some scenes. This chapter will bring you back to Luke's past. 

---> Luke’s younger self and just imagine he has eyeglasses. Play ‘This Kiss’ by Carly Rae Jepsen

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                                 I Had My First Kiss                                                                                                              

I was standing on the dirty ground below the hot midday sun while the dry wind lashes my face. I turned around and studied my surroundings. I was surrounded by under construction buildings. The building in my front looks like 100 feet high and about 10 floors and counting.

Tower cranes were on the top of the buildings while different other construction machines were everywhere like forklifts, excavators and loaders. There so many construction workers, laborers, and few engineers were busy doing their things. I watch as everyone does their work quickly.

Where am I? How did I end up here? I decided go for a walk and asked someone. But I wonder that they didn’t even notice me, they just passed me like I am ghost. I tried to grab a random middle age guy that about to walk over me but it seems he kept going farther instead closer. What’s happening? I am dead? I hope not.

Then I saw someone, a black haired young boy and hazel brown eyes. Maybe he’s 10 years old or 11. He’s happily playing around with no care the danger here. I step closer to him and my eyes widened. This is impossible because it’s me. Well, a younger me. I remembered now where I am.

It’s summer break before my 6th grade. This is the time when I asked my dad to come with him where he works. My dad is a head project engineer in Smith Corporation. But this is like 7 years ago, I thought. Then it dawned me, this is just a memory. A memory of the past.

I was bored that day just sitting and meddling around my dad’s site office. Obviously a hyper I was, I can’t just sit in one place so I sneaked out my dad’s office.

My younger self suddenly ran playfully toward the building. My eyes bulged. I know what’s about to happen next. I looked up then I saw it. One of the loads in the crane above accidentally fell. I ran as fast as possible but I know I was too late.

The people above started shouting at my younger me and tried to warn everyone below. Then the unexpected happened, I watched another young boy came out inside the building floor and ran fast toward my younger me. Everything turned in a slow motion. I caught my breath as the young blonde boy ran straight to my younger me then opened his arms and hugged me making the force pushed them and rolled away from the falling loads and cement.

I walked and made my way toward them.

“Hey! Get off of me. I can’t breathe” My younger self whinnied underneath the young boy.

“Sorry” he muttered then stood up giving my younger me a hand.

The little me grabbed his hand then stood up. The younger me brushed and removed the dirt on him. Then he glared at the young blonde. “Why did you that?”