Chapter 4

greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter four!  I hope you'll love it.

This chapter is dedicated to TheWitchAndTheCat because I love his boyxboy stories.

---> Hot Chris Evans as Xander Smith and Collabro's winning performance :)

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment and share ^_^

.

.

Luke's POV

                                      I had an Unexpected Conversation

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slowly opened my eyes then blinked few times. I stretched out my arms and yawned. Hmm Lastly I had a decent wake up. I smiled and got a feeling that today gonna be a good day.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

“You can’t trick me again you vicious alarm clock!” I glared on it. I moved toward my desk then turned it off. I climbed out of the bed then headed to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After I dressed up I picked my bag and wore my glasses. I walked downstairs then went to the kitchen.

“GOOOOD morning mom!” I greeted her cheerfully. I kissed her cheek then sat down and started eating.

“Good morning too sweetie. You seem happy today” she noticed.

“I’m always happy even though I don’t have boyfriend… yet” I said while chewing the sausage.

“I mean you’re happier” my mom insisted.

“I dunno, I just feel something good will happen today” I answered her truthfully. We continued eating then finished it quickly. I looked on my watch and I still have 10 minutes before Jacob and Jane come here. I forgot to text Sarah last night, so I quickly brought out my phone from my pocket and made a message saying good morning then sent it.

My phone vibrated swiftly in just a matter of seconds after I sent my message.

Sarah: I’m starting to think you already forgot me Luke 

Me: Haha… how can I forget a beautiful and sexy woman like you ;)

Sarah: Are you trying to flirt with me gay boy?

Me: I’m gay so why would I flirt on you?

Sarah: Touché

Before I could text back a honk of horn screeched from outside. I quickly sent a message to Sarah that I need to go and that we’ll just meet at school. I walked outside and the coolness of wind greeted me. I smiled and got inside the car.

“Good morning People!” I shouted once we drove off. They both turned their head then looked at me but Jacob went back to driving immediately.

“I can tell you’re in a good mood today” Jane said while trying to fix her hair.

“Yeah. I think Ethan gonna confess his dying love for me finally” I gushed at her. That would be fantastic if he’ll do that, then I will confess my feeling too and he’ll ask me out and I will say yes. He’ll bring me to a date then after that we will finally have sex. Hmm… I can’t stop thinking about his body after my wet dream. I can’t wait to lose my V card to him.

“Earth to Ethan” Jane waved her hands in front of my face while smirking. I can’t believe her, she still interrupting my thoughts even though she knew that I’m thinking about Ethan. What should I do with this girl? She really needs to be with Jacob so that she’ll not keep bugging me again.