Chapter 5

greatwizard14: Welcome to the fifth chapter of TCOLY. I hope you'll love it ^_^

This is dedicted to ladydianna01. I love her stories so much especially the CEO commands. That's one of the first story I read here in wattpad.

---> sexy Jane Harrison played by Miranda Kerr. And Sam Tsui's Don't You Worry Child.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. Enjoy! 

.

.

Luke's POV

                                A Tomato Jumped to his Hair?

I was sitting on the backseat of Jacob’s car and we were on our way to school. Today is Thursday and I can’t wait to see Ethan today. What should I do when I see him? Should I approach and talk to him? What would I say? Hello? That’s lame. Ugh! This was frustrating. I can’t think straight, my mind was full of different thoughts of what should I do with Ethan.

I averted my attention outside. I looked up to see a clear blue sky. I tried to calm my mind and just focussed that this day would be great. I hope.

“So you’re ready for today Luke?” Jane asked me from passenger’s seat. I looked at her. She’s wearing a white long sleeves shirt rolled up to her arms, jeans and black sandal. She’s really beautiful inside and out. I wish Jacob would finally notice her and ask her out. Maybe Jacob is also afraid that Jane will turn him down.

“I’m not. You know I’d read in some article that we can’t be fully ready for anything even though we think we’re perfectly ready” I told her. That article was fascinating and everything written was right. We can’t be fully ready for what will happen next. We can’t tell the future. We don’t know when tomorrow will be your last day. Unless there’s a time machine that can change your future.

Why so serious suddenly? Oh shit! That’s the line of Joker. Maybe mom was right, Joker trying to possess me. Oh no! I don’t wanna have an overdose make up to my pretty face with creepy smile. That’s terrifying. My mom will kick me out and my friends will sell me to horror house and my life would be miserable. I really need to invent time machine before that’ll happen.

“Luke, we’re here” Jane broke my grim thoughts. Not again, I peered around and she’s right. We climbed out of car then walked to the hallway.

Everyone stopped murmuring and chatting when they saw us. I looked side by side wondering what was happening. They’re looking at me in different expressions. I caught mostly sympathy, terror and alarmed what would happen next.

They were all looking at me, so I walked between and hold both Jane and Jacob’s hand. They continued murmuring and talking and glancing once in a while in my direction. I have no idea what was happening and I felt nervous.

Before we reach our lockers Sarah was waiting on the door’s entrance. She had a mix of panicked look and anger as the same time. This can’t be good.

“Good morning guys!” Sarah greeted us cheerfully but I sensed her discomfort.

“I don’t see any good in this morning the moment we entered our school” I deadpanned at her.

“We need to go Luke before the bell rings. You know Mrs Cruz hate late comers” She said then grabbed my arms and tried to drag me with her. I don’t budge and stared at her in doubtful then furrowed my eyebrows.