Chapter 32

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 32 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll love it

This chapter is dedicated to  Camerashy90. A great fan of this book. Thanks you so much :)

---> Cutie Luke. Play "Amnesia" by 5SOS

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                           I got myself a Guiness World Record                                                                                       

A slow, painful, and torturously week had passed. Dull, boring, and colorless. A week without life. That’s how I’m gonna define a week without Xander in my life. How I’m gonna survive without him? Without him in my life completely?

I thought about taking back what I said. I should be with him while I’m helping him to face the truth and guiding him to the right path where in the end of that path waits his family. After learning what he went through, I should’ve be more understanding and be with him by his sides. I shouldn’t have given him another taste of losing someone you care about.

I should have enjoyed my remaining days with him and stick to my initial plan. I still have three days to endure this suffering. I know, I’m paying the price after everything I’d done. But it really hurts. It was like my heart was in constant agony and nothing can stop it. Not even I took pain killers. No medication and prescription could take the pain away.

Why I can’t find any cure to stop this heartache? Fucking doctors and scientist! They need to invent some drugs for heartbreaks. If they can’t I’ll make my own, it might be the key for me to be successful if I make pills for heartache then sell it and start my own company. At least, I get something after all of this.

I wish I could make another potion but I can’t. I tried. I can’t perfect the formula and the right dosage of each ingredient. As if it was the sign for me to stop because the potion is just one shot. For the gods of love! Eros, Aphrodite or Cupid stop punishing me. I’m so frustrated right now. I guess I deserve all of this.

The first day without him, I was used to be greeted by him in our doorstep with flower in his hands and giving me a sweet long kiss, yet opening the door and expecting him standing there with cocky smile but found nothing except a whoosh of cold air and dry leaves made my heart clenched painfully. It feels strangely uncomfortable not to have Xander by your side.

I avoided him at school though we have few same subject schedules it’s really hard to move on when everyday you see the person you wanted to forget but you know only a hard trauma in your head that’ll give you amnesia could fix the problem. So I tried my best, I sit far from him, I ate lunch under the tree table scattered around the campus sometimes in library, and walking in opposite direction when I saw him at hallway.

Of course everyone in our school would know Xander and I are not in good terms again. I bet Kelly was having the day of her life. Jane, Jacob and especially Sarah knows what we’re going through. They try to ask what happened but I couldn’t answer though Sarah has some clue and I’m glad they didn’t pry further and just understands me.

Staring at my reflection, I look like shit. Messy hair, eye bags from lack of sleep and looking paler. I don’t feel getting hungry even I skip meals. Losing your appetite may be the one many complications of having heartache. I sighed heavily.