Chapter 12

greatwizard14: Welcome to Chapter 12 of TCOLY. I hope you'll love it ^_^

This chapter is dedicated to chiskey56. He's a great writer in greek myths. Check out his work.

---> Handsome Sean Riley played by Gregg Sulkin. Play 'Bang Bang' by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj ;)

  Please DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke's POV

                                A Player tried to Flirt with Me  

“So… Why that Xander guy is here yesterday?” My mom asked out of nowhere while were having breakfast.

I choked my food and coughed for few times when some of the pieces went in the wrong pipe. My mom hurriedly gets a glass of water then handed it to me while patting my back.

I grabbed the glass immediately and drink all the water almost slipping it on the process. I felt relieve when the water cascaded down to my throat washing all the bits of food.  

Turning my head to my right just to see my mom with worry written on her face. “I fine mom” I assured her. Mom sat back to her seat and just stared at me with a brow slightly raised.

“What?” I asked her curiously.

“Is he your boyfriend?” My mom questioned me nonchalantly.

“What!?” My eyes bulged almost popping out of their sockets. “Nope! Never!” I said defensibly. That’s not gonna happen! I can’t even stand being with him for minutes. And boyfriend? Haha that’s so funny. Even if he’s the last guy on earth I’ll go straight and find any girl instead.   

“He seems like a nice guy and gentleman” My mom concluded facing me.

“Ow… You have no idea how nice and gentle he can be” I said sarcastically giving an emphasis the words nice and gentle. I think there’s no any words that can fit his personality even the worst word cannot described him.

“I know that you are aware that your dad worked in their company, right?” I stiffened holding my spoon halfway to my open mouth. I quickly set down my spoon and fork then inhaled deeply. I turned to my mom.

“Mom can we not talk about this” My mom nodded understandingly but I can see concern in her eye. She knows that it still hurts a bit for me just thinking of my dad and the past.

Our heavy talk was interrupted when a honk of car blasted from outside. I stood up then kissed my mom and bid my bye. I glanced on my phone and checked the time. Jacob and Jane were a bit earlier today.

I snatched my bag and slung it on my shoulder. A part of me was glad that they get here earlier than usual because they saved me from the deep conversation I had with my mom.

I headed toward the front door and reached for the handle. I turned it then pulled it open. The cool temperature wrapped me as I closed the door behind me.

Walking out of the porch but stopped on the midstride when I looked ahead. It’s like a déjà vu. A familiar metallic shiny car was waiting for me with its owner leaning on the driver’s door with his arms folded.

Oh god! I thought it was over from yesterday. I was beyond happy when I didn’t see him yesterday after I dumped him. I thought my plan would work if I rejected him as soon as possible to crash his hopes for me. I thought it’s so easy just like that. But I’m totally wrong.