Chapter 8

greatwizard14: Welcome to the 8th chapter of TCOLY ^_^ I hope you'll love it.

This chapter is dedicated to MissCris. She's one of my favorite author here in wattpad.

---> Luke, Sarah, Jacob and Jane in their outfit for the party ;)

Play 'Timber' by Kesha and Pitbull. You'll know where part need to play it.

 Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke's POV

                                    We Prepared for the Party too Well

I’d been working on this project for the last 3 months. That’s what kept me busy in my whole vacation. Even though my mom forbade me to do any other experiments like this. I can’t obey her because my future love life is at stake in this project.

It was the last day of school of my junior year when my hopes for Ethan that I still have chance for him had returned. I heard the news to some random group of girls talking about the break-up of Ethan and Lisa that day.

Lisa used to be a shy and nerd girl. We talked sometimes in our same classes but we’re not really close. She’s a decent girl and her personalities what made Ethan’s attention drawn to her. They’ve been together for almost a year.

Every day my hopes for Ethan crumpling down when I see them holding hands together walking happily in our school. They were so perfect for each other. I was ready to let my feelings for him to go that day. I told to myself that I should be happy for him because he was on a good hand besides I am nothing against a girl like Lisa.

Until the news spread to our whole school like a wildfire. Ethan found out Lisa was cheating on him. At first I don’t believe at that but some part of me was happy. Happy because I still have possibility for Ethan. When I saw Ethan’s face that day like the world crushed down on him, I want to hug and comfort him.

When I went home I felt sad and happy as the same time. Sad for what happened to Ethan and happy for my feelings to him. Jane and Jacob were with me and we decided to hang out and watch movie in our house.

I headed to the living room with Jane and Jacob behind me. They sat down on the couch and I search for a dvd. I was looking for a good movie when a dvd case fell on the floor. I picked it up. The title of the movie was Love Potion No. 9

That’s where I got the idea to make my own love potion. That night I started it. I named my experiment PFE which stands for Project For Ethan.

Yesterday after what I saw in the hallway gave me strength and determination to finish my project.  Last night was my last attempt to complete the formula and at last I succeeded after 6 failed attempt. I jumped in joy when everything went fine.

PFE#7 was labelled on this flask I was holding. I guess 7 is a really lucky number. I perfected everything with right amount of chemicals and substance I needed. Last night I successfully combined my DNA to every molecule in that serum.

I used my saliva to extract my own DNA. After I extract my DNA, I electrically mixed it with the serum. With perfect amount of every ingredients and supply of voltage, I finally made it.

The serum contains mixture of different substances and chemicals that will make you fall in love. For example is Phenylethylamine, you’ll find this organic compound in chocolates. A chemical related to amphetamines that raises blood pressure and blood glucose levels.