Chapter 10

greatwizard14: Welcome to the 10th chapter of TCOLY ^_^ I hope you'll love it!

It's been 2 months since I started this book and I am so happy for the support and feedback that I get. For the fans and readers thank you so much :)

This chapter is dedicated to DerreckSanchez, a good friend of mine here. Check out his new book "My Boyfriend is a college Werewolf"

---> Hot cutie Luke in his normal clothes around his house. And play 'Bloodstream' by Ed Sheeran which really suits about the love potion.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke's POV

                          I Got Text Messages From Unknown Number

“Hmm I can’t get enough with this” I moaned closing my eyes saving the delicious heaven taste of strawberry flavor ice cream. I can’t believe there were ice cream, gummy bears and candies everywhere around me.

I cupped candies and gummy bears between my hands then threw it above me. I grinned widely when the gummy bears and candies touched my face. I wanna live here forever. I searched around for any signs of other persons here with me in this room but I found nothing.

I smirked evilly at the thought that no one could take these away from me. These are all mine! Haha—come on Luke, don’t be greedy give your friends some of them. My conscience nagged me. No! They’re all mine! You can’t do anything about it.   

I lie down on the bed of M&M’s. I giggled to the ticklish feeling of the M&M’s wrapping around me. I picked few pieces then popped in my mouth. Chewing the sweet taste of the chocolate made me want to lie here forever.

I closed my eyes for a moment when a voice badged me “Come on Luke share it”

“No! I don’t wanna”

“Luke!”

“No! Shut up! You stupid voice” I whinnied.

“Luke!” Someone’s shaking me. Where the hell this person came from? How did he find out where I am? OMG! He wants to steal my foods. I won’t let that happen. Over my dead body!

“Hmm Ice cream…”

“Luke, wake up!”

 “Go away!”

Finally the person vanished leaving me with my treasure foods. I picked a lollipop then started sucking it. Ha! He should know who was he’s dealing with, that stupid thief. How dare him! I am mighty “Luke Fayn—

“Splash!”

I immediately sit up rubbing my face to remove the cold water. It feels like I was electrocuted just to wake my nerves and senses. I studied my surrounding and noticed I was back in my bedroom.

I caught a movement on my peripheral vision so I quickly turned my head. Standing with a goofy grin on his face is none other than Jacob. My eyes fell on his hand. He’s holding a dipper and a drop of water descended on the floor meaning that it was full few seconds ago.

My mind processed to what just happened. My eyes widened like saucers as the realization hit me.

“Did you just dump water on my face to wake me up?!” I yelled in fury and glared at him that would kill a rat in instant.