Chapter 29

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 29 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll love it

This chapter is dedicated to TheoryKierei. A great writer and I really lover her works. Check it out guys :)

---> Bitch Kelly. Play 'Thinking Out Loud'  by Ed Sheeran at the last part of chapter :D 

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                                         I faced a Bitch                                                                                         

The halls were empty as I walked out of the library. Everyone must have gone home already. It’s almost 4 pm. I decided to stay for my school project. I wanted to finish early so I don’t have to rush when deadline comes, besides, I want to spend my free time with my boyfriend.

I found myself smiling just thinking about him. Last week we won the regional science fair at Harrisburg High. I guess we made a good team without bickering at each other from last time. LA is waiting for us for the nationals and we’re excited about it even we still have lots of time. For now, we have tons of school extracurricular activities.

The sound of my snicker thumping against the floor echoed on the empty hallway. Xander has soccer practice today. Semi-finals is coming that’s why they work harder. I would just take a look on him before going home. I note to myself to restrain my body this time when I watch him practice. He’s so fucking sexy kicking the ball and getting sweaty. But I just can’t resist myself not to ogle.

He would wink at me from the bleachers and sometime blew kiss. His teammates would tease him for that but the some are still uncomfortable about me and Xander especially some of his goons before.

I didn’t notice I space out again when three figures came into my view. I stopped. Six feet. Two pairs for guy and obviously the middle would girl according to her 3 inch pink high heels. Not my type.  My eyes slowly lift from the ground. Then to her short skirt that almost looks like undies, my eyes move further up to her slutty shirt that barely hide her big fake boobs then to her face that made of plastic covered by inch of makeup.

An evil smirk plastered on her lips “Finally. We cornered this filthy piece of shit spreading his gay germs all over the campus” Kelly spat eyeing me up and down dirtily. She’s the queen of all bitches here in McArthur. The two guys behind her I recognized were football players. They’re big and bulky.

“I can give you some if you want. Oh, wait! You can’t, You’re immune to germs since your body is already full of unknown diseases you got from slutting yourself” I gasped and fake gagged. The two guys burst laughing. She glared at them and they quickly shut up.

“I can’t believe Xander… of all people. You?” she said disgustedly.

“Well, looking between us. I’m definitely the one who got brain and beauty. That leaves you’re the beast” I trailed “with no brain. So, you’re safe in case of zombie apocalypse. That’s good advantage no worries” I added quickly giving her fake tight smile.

Two guys chuckled beside her. Kelly hissed angrily at them. Ops! I think she can’t control her minions. Too bad for her. Hey! Don’t sympathize her! The little voice shouted in my mind. Shut up stupid! I can handle myself. I replied and stopped talking to myself again.