BONUS chapter: Movie with Rosemary

Hey Guys hope you enjoy this bonus chapter

 After Rosemary meltdown, Hannah decided they should have a movie night. Amanda's eyes widen with joy, "oh my jellies, yes, we should have a movie night." Hannah looked at Rosemary who smiled with delight and nodding with joy. Hannah smiled and said, "Well it's settled then we will go to the store, get some snacks, rent a movie at the VHS store." Amanda lifts her hands in the air and yells," Yay this is going to be so much fun!" Rosemary had a worried look on her face and Hannah had noticed it. Hannah walked over to Rosemary and kneeled to her eye level. Rosemary had so much fear in her eyes.

Hannah held her with sympathy, "What's wrong?" She said well she cradled Rosemary in her arms. Rosemary's glassy eyes looked up at her, "I'm scared." Hannah rubbed her back slowly trying to help her, "Scared of what, sweetheart?" Rosemary fiddled with her fingers and said quietly," I'm scared to go outside. Please don't let me go." Amanda looked at Rosemary and said with a goofy grin, "Outside is not that bad. Sun is good for you and it's a beautiful day!" Rosemary begins to shake with hearing in Hannah's arms. Hannah had a sense that something was wrong. Hannah looked at Amanda and said. "Maybe we shouldn't take her outside. I mean she is just a little kid and she scared of outside. I think it's best not to take her." Amanda raises her hands and slammed them down to her sides." What you got to be kidding me? What kid gets scared about outside? I just don't understand what's so scary about outside Rosemary." Rosemary look to her and frowned your eyebrows, "I just don't know ever since my mother took me outside I just don't want to go back it's just very scary to me. Please don't take me back; please don't take me back outside." Hannah nodded her head then it's settled Rosemary won't go outside. We will go and get the movie and will also go and get the snacks." Amanda shrugged her shoulders, "Fine with me." Hannah looked at Rosemary and said quietly. "Are you fine with being by yourself while Amanda and I go to the stores?" Rosemary smiled said, "I'm fine, I'm used to being by myself. I have some bikes you can ride. They are Helmets in your room plus there are only two bikes so I can't go." Hannah frowned and hugged Rosemary saying, "Bless your heart. Amanda and I have helmets. So maybe you can come along if you want. "While Amanda just scuffed and rolled her eyes. Rosemary frowned, "Sorry, I don't want to but you can go if you want." Hannah and Amanda walked upstairs. Hannah said," I can't believe that she scared of outside." Amanda scuffed and rolled her eyes again, "I know right, it does make any type of sense." Hannah frowned at Amanda and said quietly so Rosemary couldn't hear, "You have to leave her alone I mean she is an only child." Amanda crossed her arms and said," So are you Hannah but you're not scared about outside there's must be something wrong with her." Hannah grabbed her helmet and Amanda's they packed in their suitcase.Amanda smiled and chuckled, "Hey, at least we decided to grab our helmets right." Hannah just glared at her causing Amanda to be quiet. Hannah pushed it hard into Amanda's chest and Amanda caught it with an ouch. Hannah just glared at her and said, "you need to leave her alone you know let's just go get the stuff." "Whatever," Amanda said as she followed Hannah down the stairs. They looked at Rosemary who is sitting on the couch watching TV. Hannah walked over to her and said, "Hey, if you ever need us, you can call me on my cell phone. The number is on the counter." Rosemary smiled and said. "Ok." Hannah and Amanda, we walked outside and got on their bikes and start pedaling down the road. Hannah and Amanda arrived back at Rosemary with movies, chips, candy, dip, and sodas. Rosemary's eyes widened with excitement," oh my gosh, you got all the stuff for me?" Amanda gave her that look and let a mutter under her breath, "No. we got it for us too." Hannah hit Amanda in her arm causing her to shut up. Hannah smiled and said to Rosemary, "Yes it's all for you we don't know what movie to get so we just got a bunch." Amanda laughed and said "Yeah with all that money your mother gave us. We spent at least 75 so we only have 325 left. Your family has a lot of money!" Hannah scoffed Amanda, "That so rude why you would say that?" Rosemary giggled, "Ok that's why my mom left money." Amanda nudged Hannah and said, "Yeah chill Han." Hannah rolled her eyes said, "Whatever let's fix up the room for movie night." Amanda nodded and put the drinks in the fridge while Rosemary got on her stool and got the bowls for the chips and dip. She got off the stool and walked to Hannah and said, "Here you go mommy." Hannah smiled and said thank you. Rosemary smiled and said, "I'm going to go get in my pajamas while you guys get ready." Hannah nodded as she saw Rosemary disappear upstairs. She continued to pour the different chips in the bowl and set put some ice and one bowl so the drinks could go in there. Amanda arranges the furniture then she got some blankets so they can be comfortable. Rosemary came back downstairs with pink pajamas on. Hannah looked at her in awe, "You look so adorable Rosemary!" Rosemary smiled and said thank you and she sat on the couch. She waited for Amanda and Hannah to finish. Once the finished, they went upstairs and got changed to win their pajamas. They came back downstairs and Hannah had light purple pajamas while Amanda had light green pajamas. Rosemary clapped with joy as the two girls sat next to her. "Are you ready?" Hannah said as she got the remote about to play the first movie while Amanda was already stuffing her face with popcorn. "Ready!" Rosemary said as Hannah pressed play.

________________________________________________

Social MediaSnapchat: Daisha_xxTwitter: DaishaCurlin

~Dai'Sha