Chapter 7: Rosemary

(The top is a picture of Rosemary)

"Mom I said take a left!" Hannah yelled at her mother who was driving Hannah and Amanda to the girl's house. Her mom yelled back, "I'm trying ok!" Amanda was in the back seat swerving everywhere.

Hannah's mom slammed on the brakes causing them to jerk forward in their seats. Her mother looked at the house. "Is this it?" Hannah and Amanda looked out the window to see a big house that looked very old.

Hannah and Amanda smiled and got out the car. They waved goodbye to Hannah's mom and went on the front porch.

Amanda pushed the doorbell.

DING DONG

Amanda started being excited and smiled at Hannah. Hannah smiled back. The door slowly opened to reveal a little girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes.

She looked at them and asked, "How may I help you?" Amanda smiled and clapped her hands together. "Well HELLO girly. I'm Amanda and this is Hannah and we are your babysitters!" The little girl looked at them and smiled and said, "Come right in."

Amanda and Hannah walked in the house. It was beautiful. Both Hannah and Amanda were speechless. The little girl looked at them, smiled, and handed them a letter. "My mother isn't her at the moment, but she left you guys a letter." Hannah grabbed the letter from her and read it aloud:

"Dear Hannah and Amanda,
Thank you so much for keeping my daughter! I really appreciate it. Therefore, here are all of the rules:
• DO NOT leave her alone
•DO NOT have parties
•DO NOT go to the basement
those are just a few. Therefore, if you break anyone of those rules then someone has to to be Punished. There is money on the counter if you need to buy a pizza or something. Again thank you so much for taking care of my child! Hope she won't give you any trouble see you soon!"

Amanda looked at Hannah, "What does she mean 'we will be punished?" Hannah shrugged, "I don't know, just don't break any rules." Amanda nodded and looked at the little girl. "So what's your name?" The little girl smiled,

"My name is Rosemary."

Amanda giggled. "Really, that's a pretty name." Rosemary smiled, "Thank you, Amanda." She pointed to the refrigerator, "Are you guys hungry."

Amanda nodded and said, "Yes I haven't eaten anything." Hannah looked at her and said, "We just had breakfast." Amanda elbowed her hard earning an "ow" from Hannah.

Amanda walked to the refrigerator and opened it. As she opened it, old moldy food came out. Hannah and Amanda gagged. Amanda closed the door, "Well that's disgusting." Rosemary looked at the ground, "I'm sorry.. Mother never stocked back the food when it got old."

Amanda frowned, "Oh you poor thing come here." Amanda hugged Rosemary. Hannah could see Rosemary glaring Amanda. Hannah just brushed it off.

Hannah looked at the both of them. "Well I'm going to head to the store and get some groceries." Hannah knew the store was not far, so she decided she could walk. She grabbed the money and walked out the door not before saying bye.

Amanda and Rosemary said in unison, "Bye." Hannah shut the door leaving Amanda and Rosemary by themselves. Rosemary smiled at Amanda, "Want to play a game." Amanda smiled. "Sure! How about Hide and go Seek."

Rosemary giggled and shook her head, "No, how about another game." Amanda looks at her with a smirk on her face, "And what kind of game do you want to play?"

Rosemary smiled innocently, "Let's play Don't Breathe."

***************************************

Hey, guys what is up! Hope you liked it sorry for any errors. I will be heading back to Arkansas with my sister. Right now I'm still in Texas

Be sure to go like Me and My friend Cristina's Facebook page. It's called DaishaandCristina .

Question of the day: What is your favorite chapter on this book so far?

ByE

~Dai'Sha