Chapter 17: Let's Play

(A/n Early update causee whatever ;) )

'You can't run, she will find you. Don't speak, she will hear you. You can't move, she will see you. WAKE UP!'

Amanda jerked up from her sleep and looked around the room. It was dark and smelled horrible. A bright turned on in front of her face. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light. She saw Rosemary sitting there looking at her face to face.

Amanda tried to talk but she had a cloth tied around her mouth. Rosemary smiled, " Well I'm glad you're awake sister." Amanda began to scream. But no use, sister. I'm so happy because now I get all of mother's attention but I would want a brother some day."

Meanwhile, Hannah was sad that Amanda had to go. She laid in her bed and put her hand under the pillow to feel something. She gasped and lifted up the pillow to see a picture of Rosemary in a straight jacket and a note that said, "Go see detective Sherman, NOW!"

Without hesitation, Hannah got out of the bed and ran outside. She knew were detective Sherman was and got on her bike. She peddles as fast as she could.

Back at Rosemary's home, Rosemary picked up a sharp knife and glide it across Amanda's cheek. Amanda flinched as the blood ran down her cheek onto her shirt.

Rosemary sighed and said, "I'm not stupid, you know. I know mother will soon know about me." Rosemary continued walking around the room saying, "She will have to go soon. Just like the rest of my mothers."

Amanda finally got the sock out of her mouth, "Something is very wrong with you!" Rosemary smiled, "You are too kind." Rosemary picked up the butcher knife. She looked at Amanda and laughed, "You call me crazy but maybe I'm the normal one and you are just crazy."

Amanda looked at her confused and said, "I may have a GPA of 1.3 but I know that is not even right."

Rosemary glared at her and then her stomach began to growl. Rosemary giggled, "Looks like I am hungry. I will be back." Rosemary ran up the stairs leaving Amanda by herself.

***

Hannah finally made it to Detective Sherman's house. She put her bike against the tree and went on the porch. She knocked on the door and waited.

Detective Sherman opened the door and smiled, "Why hello Hannah, what do you need?" Hannah didn't say anything but held up Rosemary's picture. Sherman frowned and said, "Come in." Hannah walked in and sat in the nearest chair.

Detective Sherman went to his filing drawer and pulled out case number 84. He opened the files on the table in front of Hannah. There was pictures of Rosemary and different deaths.

Sherman looked at her, "This girl is dangerous. We couldn't find her for a whole year." He pointed to a picture of her at an orphanage. "It all started when she was in the orphanage, it was a very religious orphanage where they call each other sister and the head mistress is the mother."

Hannah gasped, "That's what she calls me!" Sherman raised his eyebrows, "That's bad sign because at that orphanage they beat them for anything that they think is a sin. Caroline is a very bad victim. They beat her until she thought that's the way to do to everyone."

Hannah looked at him confused, "Don't you mean Rosemary?" He shook his head no and pointed to the a picture of dead bodies, "She killed over 50 people." He looked at her, "Every time we found her, she had a different name and appearance."

He continued, "Every time time we put her in an asylum, she escapes. She has a very bad disorder. She is insane!"

Hannah looked at him, "She is at her home. We have to go get her!" He put on his coat and a gun, "We will take my car, it will be faster."

They both went outside and got in Detective Shermans car and drove to 'Rosemary's house'.

______
Hey guys I hoped you liked it!

See I'm updating!

😂

Question of the day: What book of mines do you like most?

I don't know if that was correct grammar but oh well.

Social Media
Snapchat: Daisha_xx
Twitter: DaishaCurlin
Musical.ly: Dai_xx
Sidemen App: ItsDaisha
PewDiePie Simulator: ItsDaisha

ByE

~Dai'Sha