Chapter 19: Why us!

Rosemary looked at the closet and began to open the closet door when all of a sudden the attic stairs fell on her. Amanda came down the stairs and said, "Don't even mess with my best friend!" Hannah looked up and saw Amanda. She smiled at Amanda and got up.

They both hugged. Hannah looked at her, "You came back." Amanda laughed and said, "I never left." Amanda felt a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down and saw a knife stabbed through her foot.

Amanda panicked and fell forward onto Hannah. Hannah grunted as she held her up and said, "Wow, you are heavy!" Amanda looked at her, "Shut up!" They heard Rosemary laughing as she slowly began to lift up the stairs. Hannah helped Amanda get out of the room.

Rosemary laughed even louder, "You can't run!"

Once Amanda and Hannah got to the kitchen, Amanda fell over onto the floor. Hannah tried to get Amanda back up but Amanda soon said, "Go! I'll try to slow her down." Hannah shook her head as tears began to go down her eyes. She looked at Amanda and said, "No! I don't want to lose you, again!"

Hannah helped Amanda slowly get up and hopped to the counter. She leaned on it and got a kitchen knife that was in cutting board. She looked at Hannah and said to her, "I can protect myself ok, NOW GO!" Hannah nodded and went to the washing room.

Amanda huffed as she propped herself up on the counter and waited for Rosemary. She slowly twirled the knife with her fingers as she heard quiet footsteps. She felt her chest get heavy. Does she really believe that she can kill this girl?

"Sisterrrr, come out and play with me. I can hear you breathing." She heard Rosemary whispered. Amanda put her hand over her mouth to stop her loud wheezing noises.

Rosemary laughed and dragged her knife on the wall making the collision sound like nails to a chalkboard. Rosemary then said, "I can't believe you are scared of me. You're twice my size, Amanda. Don't forget even though you're older than me and taller than me, doesn't make you wiser than me or quicker than me." Rosemary came from behind the corner and threw the knife right into Amanda wounded leg.

Amanda screamed, dropped the knife, and held her leg in pain. Amanda looked at her and screamed, "You spoiled little brat." Rosemary cocked her head to the side, "Spoiled? How am I spoiled? I lived in this house for only 2 mouths with my mother and I suffered a lot to get her."

Amanda looked at her in Rosemary face and said, "You have no mother." Rosemary face turned red and tackled her to the ground. Rosemary grabbed onto her neck and began to choke her. Rosemary glared at her and said, "You know nothing! I should have killed you the day you got here."

Amanda looked at her as she began to get light head, "You are nothing but the Devil's Daughter!" Rosemary had it and got the knife. She raised it up and stabbed Amanda in the heart killing her instantly over, and over.

Rosemary began to cry, "She lying I do have a mother just not the right one." She looked up at the slightly cracked door leading to the washing room. She smirked and said,

"Mother.....the game will soon be over with you."

••••••

Hey guys!

Sorry for such a late update! I was on Vacation/at Competition in Corpus Christi!

But now I'm back so wasssuppp!

Hoped you like it!

Question of the day: What's your favorite dessert?

Social Media
Snapchat: Daisha_xx
Twitter: DaishaCurlin
Musical.ly: Dai_xx
Sidemen App: ItsDaisha
PewDiePie Simulator: ItsDaisha
Tap: Daisha_Curlin

ByE

~Dai'Sha