Chapter 12: You did what?! Part 2

It was 11:30 p.m. in the household and everyone was dancing to the beat. Hannah was dancing with Miles Beckons, the Miles Beckons. She could not believe that this was happening; she was dancing with the most popular guy in the school.

Hannah felt a nudge on her leg. She looked down to see Rosemary with her teddy bear in her arm. Hannah stopped dancing and picked Rosemary up, "Rosemary, what's wrong and why are you up?" Rosemary looked at her, "I just woke up, and I was wondering if you could fix me a glass of milk please."

Hannah sighed and smiled at her, "Alright." Hannah told Miles about Rosemary and her waking up. Miles understood and helped her get through the crowd. Hannah opened the fridge and to get some milk. "H-Hey you." Hannah looked up to see a stumbling Sarah.

Hannah looked at her and asked, "Sarah, are you ok?" Sarah looked at her slightly cross-eyed, "I'm fine you doo-doo." Rosemary walked to Sarah and looked at her. "Do you need some glasses?" Sarah growled and slapped Rosemary.

Hannah gasped as Rosemary fell to the ground. Sarah pointed her finger at Rosemary."You shut your little pie face up!" Rosemary glared at her and said, "You are a very rude person."

Rosemary stood up and looked at Hannah who already fixed her a glass of milk. Hannah handed the milk to Rosemary and looked at Sarah, "Maybe you should go."

Sarah crossed her arms. "I'm not going home until I want to go home!" Hannah huffed. "Fine, you can stay. Let me tuck Rosemary in." Rosemary smiled at Hannah, "Don't worry mommy, I can do it by myself." Hannah smiled, "Ok sweetie, I'm going to go back to the party."

Hannah walked out of the kitchen and went to go find Miles. Sarah looked at Rosemary, "Whoa, she's your mom? That is totes disgusting! You two look nothing alike."

Rosemary frowned, "You will not disrespect mother!" Sarah smiled, "Oh yeah well get this your mother is a disgusting little piece of trash."

Sarah laughed as Rosemary glared at her. Rosemary smiled at her. "Well I guess you don't want to hear about the after party once this party is over." Sarah stopped laughing, "What are you talking about?" Rosemary smirked. "The after party for all the cool kids there's a door leading to it."

Sarah smirked too. "Show me." Rosemary smiled and said, "If you insist." Rosemary walked through the crowds of people as Sarah followed.

Rosemary stopped at the basement door and looked at Sarah, "After you." Sarah pushed Rosemary out the way and opened the door.

There was a staircase leading to the darkness. Sarah shrugged and walked down the stairs. Rosemary smiled closing the door behind her. Sarah now looking at nothing but darkness. "Hey where's the party."

The lights flickered on to show dead people taped to walls and dead bodies lying on the floor. Sarah gasped and walked back in horror. Rosemary looked at her, "What's wrong, don't like the party? Well too bad so sad."

Sarah screamed and tried to run to the stairs but she tripped over a string that was taped to one end of other causing her to fall. Rosemary smiled and got the chloroform bottle and put some on a cloth. She put it over Sarah's mouth and her nose as she began to struggle.

Sarah soon began to fell lightheaded leaving Rosemary smiling at her as she went to a deep sleep.

**********************

Hey guys,

So how's your day?

I just wanted to thank your guys for 1,100 reads that's so awesome! You guys are the best!

Also, be sure to vote for me on the Watty's Awards :)

Hoped you liked it. Sorry for any errors.

Question of day: What was your favorite part in this chapter?

ByE 

~Dai'Sha