Chapter 3: Getting the word out there

(The picture at the top is Crazy Annie)

"And FINISHED!" Amanda said rubbing her hands together. Hannah looked at the flyer. It was very fun yet professional. Amanda smiled and asked, "Do you like it?" Hannah smiled back. "I LOVE it and I can't wait to spend a WHOLE summer with my best friend."

Amanda laughed and picked up the flyer. "Me neither can I, girlfriend. Come on let's go hang up these flyers." Hannah followed Amanda out of her room and downstairs. When Amanda opened the door, there was Crazy Annie on Hannah's porch.

Crazy Annie was the neighborhood crazy chick; she was always asking someone for something and never paying them back. Crazy Annie smiled and stood up. "Hey there Han, is your mother home?" Hannah nodded her head. "Yes mam but she is asleep."

Crazy Annie frowned but then smiled again. "Well may I borrow some towels?" Hannah looked at her crazy and asked, "Not to be rude, but what do you need towels for?"

Crazy Annie looked at her, "So I can dry my hair when I wash it. come on I just need one towel, oh I'll pay you back I promise!"

Amanda looked at Crazy Annie and said, "Hey don't you owe my mom gas money." Crazy Annie looked at her for a minute then turned back to Hannah. "I'll pay you back oh please Hannah!"

Hannah sighed. "I guess so." Crazy Annie smiled. "Oh thank you, Hannah, you're such a doll." Hannah went upstairs and grabbed the towel that was in her bathroom and gave it to Crazy Annie.

Crazy Annie sniffed the towel and rubbed it, "Oh it's so soft and smells like raspberries." She smiled at Hannah, "Thank you goodbye." Crazy Annie saw Mr. Kyle mowing his lawn. She ran over to him and shouted, "HEY MR. KYLE." Mr. Kyle looked up, saw her, and quickly mowed the other way as crazy Annie followed him.

Amanda looked at her, "That woman is crazy." Hannah shrugged. "Yeah but she is ok." Hannah grabbed her yellow bike as Amanda got her pink one. "Ok, so where do we hang the flyers?" Amanda smiled. "Follow me." Amanda began to paddle her bike as Hannah followed her.

They hung them everywhere around town. They put them up in local stores, post office, day cares, and parks. Once they finished, they laid down on the ground under the tree. They were out of the breath.

Amanda looked at Hannah. "We should start getting calls soon." Hannah smiled. "That's good, girly I'm tired."

"Well well well, if it isn't dumb and stupid." Hannah looked up to see Sarah with Anthony. Amanda looked at them. "Honey look in a mirror and fix that." Amanda said pointing at her face. Sarah looked at her with an angry face. Anthony put his arms around her shoulder. "Babe, it's not worth it, they're just jealous."

Hannah laughed, "JEALOUS OF YOU TWO! You are so funny why would we be jealous of you two. I couldn't care less." Anthony smirked. "Oh come on Hannah you know you like me don't you remember all the fun times we had together."

Hannah gagged. "NO! There was absolutely nothing fun about being with you." Sarah laughed. "Oh hush, anyway I saw your little flyers and they were so tacky." Amanda stood up. "The only thing tacky are those beige wedges."

Sarah smirked, "That's not what Jackson said." Sarah said bringing up Amanda's ex-boyfriend who cheated on her with Sarah. Amanda stared at the ground. Sarah smirked and looked at Hannah. "So as I was saying before someone butted in. I saw your flyers and I wish you luck." Sarah walked off with Anthony.

Hannah looked at Amanda, "Hey Amanda you ok." Amanda shook her head no. That was Amanda first real boyfriend and Sarah took him away from her. They got on their bikes and went back to Hannah's house.

Hannah opened the door to see her mother putting frosting on her fresh apple Danishes. Her mother looked up at her and said, "Oh hey Amanda, Hannah you never said we had company."

Hannah rolled her eyes, "Mom, it's just Amanda not the president of the United States." Her mother glared at her. "I know that, but you know how I feel about unexpected company." Hannah thought to herself, 'Well she was here when you were asleep.'

Hannah sighed and looked at her mother, "Anyways, mom, guess what? I found a job!" Her mother dropped the icing and smiled at her. "Oh my, really? I'm so PROUD of you."

She hugged Hannah. Hannah smiled and said, "Amanda and I made a business." Her mother smiled at them. "Oh good. Do you want some of my famous apple Danishes?"

Hannah and Amanda nodded and grabbed one Danish each. Hannah bit into it. She could not wait for to get her first customer.

*********************************

Hey guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I hoped you liked it. So for any errors. I will be gone for a couple weeks because I will be visiting my sister and going to DREAM BIG EXPERIENCE at a college in Arkansas. So yeah!

All of my social medias: 

Snapchat: Daisha_xx

Sidemen app: ItsDaisha

Musical.ly: Dai_xx

Twitter with my friend Cat_212: Daisha_Cristina

The Question of the day: Who is someone you look up to and why?

ByE

~Dai'Sha