Chapter 16: Amanda's last game

Amanda opened her eyes and groaned when the sunlight hit her pupils. She covered her eyes from sunlight with her hands. She looked at the clock at her bed but as shown as she flipped over. She came face to face with Rosemary.

Amanda jumped but slowly calmed down and asked Rosemary, "What are you doing?" Rosemary smiled, "I was just waiting for you to wake up. I wanted to play a game." Amanda's eyes widened and she jumped out of the bed.

She picked up a pen and point it to her, "No, no more games." Rosemary frowned, "Why not, sister?" Amanda shook her head and yelled at her, "STOP THAT! I'm not your Sister!" Rosemary began to get tears in her eyes.

She glared at her and sniffled, "Fine, I'm tired of you!" Amanda glared at her and scoffed, "I don't care what you think about me because at the end of the day I'm leaving! Tell your mother and father they don't have to pay me."

Rosemary watched as Amanda began to pack her bags. Once Amanda got finished, she looked at Rosemary who was in front of the door, "Move out of my way, I need to go take a shower." Rosemary smirked and took a big step to the right letting Amanda by.

Amanda glared at her and went to Hannah's room. She knew Hannah was mad at her but she didn't care. She opened the door and looked at Hannah. Hannah looked up from her book and glared, "What do you want, Amanda?"

Amanda frowned and looked at Hannah, "Listen, Hannah, I'm really sorry about yesterday I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving." Hannah gave her a sympathy look, "Why?" Amanda looked at the floor and said, "Cause I can't deal with Rosemary anymore and I know you don't believe me and it's okay you don't have to believe me."

Hannah stood up and walked to Amanda hugged her, "I'm sorry that I yelled at you." She whispered quietly so only she and Amanda could hear it. She looked at her in her eyes, "Can you please stay?"

Amanda shook her head, "No, I'm sorry I just can't deal with it anymore." Hannah nodded as she watched Amanda leaving her room.

Amanda closed the door to Hannah's room and hung her head low. "Well, I guess this is it." Amanda began to smell something sour. She put her arm up and sniffed her armpit.

She made a face and put her arm back down. Did she stink that bad? She walked to her "room" and got her clothes so she could go take a shower.

She made sure tinge door was lock so Rosemary couldn't come in. She walked to the bathtub and turned on the shower head. She expected water to come out but it didn't.

She frowned her eyebrows and turned the knob more but nothing happened.

Knock Knock

Amanda lifted her head and yelled, "Who is it?" The voice said back, "It's Rosemary." Amanda's stomach dropped.

She made a frustrating frown, groaned at the door, and opened it slowly. She looked down to see Rosemary looking up at her smiling. Amanda frowned, "What do you want?" Rosemary just kept smiling, I just wanted to tell you that your's and Hannah's bathroom showers aren't working but mine is so you can take a shower there." Amanda didn't trust Rosemary but she needed to take a shower badly.

She looked at Rosemary pushed her aside and walked to Rosemary's room. She opened the door ro see the same pink room with stuffed animals everywhere. She walked to the door on the far left and opened it carefully. The bathroom looked beautiful, it had a large bathtub with a open close slide door. A sink with a crystal fucet.

The toilet was rosegold with a sliver lid. The floor was white and pink checkered. Amanda never seen a bathroom so beautiful before. She walked over to the shower and turned the shower head on not bothering to check the water for warmth.

Amanda watched as the water trickled on the shower floor. She ran her hand through her hair and looked in the mirror. Why was she gonna leave Hannah with that crazy girl? She looked at the ground and sighed, "I can't leave Hannah alone with that insane child." She walked to the door and turned the knob once she turned the knob, she jumped back in fear.

The knob was hot. She knew Rosemary was doing this. She screamed to the top of her lungs hoping Hannah would hear her but Hannah had left to get some candy for Rosemary.

Amanda looked at the ground once again. She was not going down without a fight. She got the pole that held the towels and broke it in half were it had a sharp point. She jabbed the pole into the door causing a big hold to form.

Since she was skinny, she could get through. She looked around and saw the files. She grabbed them and looked for where she could escape. She saw the huge window next to Rosemary's bed.

She opened the window and climbed out. When her foot touched the floor a bear trap closed right on her foot. Amanda fell to the ground with a plop.

She groaned at the pain her foot. She looked up to come face to face with chloroform.

------------------------
Hey guys!
I hoped you liked it.
Sorry that it took so long I've been busy with school and have ton of homework. BUT I WILL TRY TO START SCHEDULING! :)

Question of the day: If The Purge happened, what would you do?

ByE

~Dai'Sha