Chapter 6: Babysitting

Amanda and Hannah packed their bags for an exciting 2 weeks with their first child. Amanda jumped up and down with excitement and said, "Oh my jellies, I'm so excited we are going to have so much fun and I hope the little girl is nice."

Hannah laughed and zipped up her suitcase, "Amanda you know the little girl is going to be nice. Why wouldn't she be?"

Amanda sighed. "You're right, I hope she is shy. I can teach her how to braid hair and paint her nails." Hannah said back, "Well you do have 2 weeks so have fun!" Amanda giggled.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Hannah and Amanda looked out the window to see Crazy Annie on a ladder, looking at them and smiled. Hannah walked to the window and opened it. Crazy Annie smiled at her again and said, "Hey there Han!"

Hannah smiled a fake smile, "Hey Miss. Annie what are you doing at my window and where did you get that ladder?" Crazy Annie smiled wider. "Oh this ladder I got it from Richie."

Crazy Annie continued to talk, "Anyways I was wondering if I can borrow some dish towels?" Hannah looked her and asked, "Why do you need dish towels?" Crazy Annie scoffed and replied, "Because I'm having a party and I need some dish towels to wash my dishes, duh."

Amanda looked at her. "Miss Annie, you still owe Hannah her towels." Crazy Annie looked at her and said, "Oh don't worry it's coming soon. I just need this so bad pretty please. I'll pay you back." Hannah looked at Amanda who was shaking her vigorously.

Hannah laughed and looked at Crazy Annie. "Alright let me go get you some." Crazy Annie smiled. "Oh thank you thank you! You are so sweet! I will pay you back right when I get my paycheck.." Hannah went to the kitchen and got some wash towels.

She headed back upstairs and handed Crazy Annie the towels. Crazy Annie snatched them out of her hands. She looked at them and then looked at Hannah, "Thank you so much girlfriend!" Hannah smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Hannah shut the window but as she shut it, Crazy Annie lost balance and began to fall back. Hannah tried to open the door again and help her but it was too late. Crazy Annie fell right into Mrs. Patricia's pool.

Mrs. Patricia was laying in her lounge chairs when it happened. She took off her sunglasses as Crazy Annie swam up. Crazy Annie looked at her. "Hey there neighbor. Nice pool you got here. Hey, I was wondering can I borrow it oh please."

Hannah shook her head and chuckled. She closed the doors and looked at Amanda. "I just don't get it," Amanda said kind of irritated. "Why do you always give her stuff when you know she is not going to pay you back?" Hannah looked at her and said, "My mother always told me it's better to give than receive.

Hannah took her bags downstairs. "Well my Mom still wants her gas money," Amanda said under her breath as she followed Hannah.

*******************************

Hey, guys I just got back from my trip to Arkansas. I had a great time with Dream Big Experience, they were awesome. I TON of people who work in the industry. So for any errors because I know I had some. 

Question of the day: What quote would you say to someone who is feeling down?

ByE

~Dai'Sha