Chapter 2: Flyers

(The picture at the top is Amanda)

Hannah finally made it to her local market, Fresh & Easy. She parked her bike and locked it to a pole. She walked in and picked up a carrier.

She went to the dairy section first and got a milk carton. Then she went to the decoration spot. Hannah was looking at the markers when she heard, "Hey Hannah!"

She looked up to see the mean girl herself, Sarah. Sarah, the mean girl in school and was always mean to Hannah. Hannah looked at her and asked, "What do you want Sarah?" Sarah smiled, "I saw you here and I wanted to know what you were doing."

Hannah looked at her with a confused look. "Well I'm just getting stuff to make a poster for my new job." Sarah laughed, "And what type of job are YOU doing?"

Hannah put her some marker in the carrier and said, "I'm going to start babysitting." Sarah smirked. "Well that's pretty funny because I have a babysitting service too, but there's a difference. MINE is BETTER than YOURS!"

Hannah scrunched up her nose, "I bet the only people that ask for your business is your cousins." Sarah stopped smirking and put her hands on her hips. "Well you're wrong. I have people all around this town and you're not going to take them away."

Hannah grabbed the rest of her stuff for her flyers. She smirked at Sarah and said, "We will see."

***********************

After Hannah got all of her stuff, she returned home. She opened the door to see her mother watching the television. Her mother turned around as she heard the door open.

She looked at her daughter and pointed to the television. "Honey, come and watch the news with me." Hannah put the milk in the fridge and put her flyers upstairs.

She sat next to her mother and watched the news. The newscaster began to talk. "Well hello there folks, I'm your anchorman, Matthew Lerone and you are watching Channel 8."

Hannah did not really like the news. It was always boring to her. The TV flashed and then it said, "BREAKING NEWS!" Hannah looked at the TV, wondering what the news was going to be this time.

Yesterday, it had a woman robbing some store with only her undies on. Hannah cannot wait to see what the 'Breaking News' is this time.

"This Breaking News is about a family who has gone missing! That's right, a whole family is missing! Sources say they been killed and a killer is on the loose. Hopefully, we will find out what or who the family is, back to you Rebecca."

Her mother jumped up. "Oh my, a killer on the loose! Hannah, what are we going to do? I know! Let's lock the doors, barricade the windows, and nail the doors shut every night!"

Hannah looked at her mother and sighed. Ever since her father died, her mother was always anxious and she suffers from depression. Hannah put her hand on her mother shoulder. "Mom calm down. Everything will be ok."

Her mother nodded, "Ok you know what? I need a nap." Hannah nodded, took her upstairs, and tucked her in. Once she was asleep, Hannah went to her room and began to make her flyers. She decorated and made at least 20 of the flyers.

Hannah smiled at her flyer. It had a yellow background and it said at the top 'Need a babysitter?' Then it had a 'Hannah's Babysitter business.' The extras were good with children: loyal, responsible, trustworthy, and reliable. At the end, it had her phone number. Hannah smiled. Even though it looked somewhat basic, it was good.

Hannah called Amanda to help her with the posters. Amanda answered the phone. "Yellow, green, blue, my name's Amanda and who are you?"

Hannah laughed. "Nice intro, hey do you think you can come to my house and help me hang my posters up for my new job?" Amanda said through the phone, "Yeah! That will be fun be there in a few."

***********************

Hannah heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs. She opened the door to reveal her best friend, Amanda. Hannah smiled and said, "Hey Manda, thanks for coming."

Amanda smiled and hugged her. "Oh, no problem. So where are the flyers." Hannah pointed upstairs. "We need to go to my room, they're up there." Amanda nodded and went upstairs with Hannah.

Hannah opened the door to her room and pointed at flyers and markers on the floor. "Ok, so what is your job going to be?" Amanda said as she was arranging the markers.

Hannah looked at her and said, "Babysitting." Amanda gasped. "OMG! Hannah, you know what this means?" Hannah shook her head hoping Amanda would tell her.

Amanda rolled her eyes and giggled. "This means we can start a business together! It can be called Hannah and Amanda's Babysitting Business." Hannah put her hand over her mouth. "We CAN do that, we can babysit the kids, have fun, and chat." Amanda smiled. "Exactly so let's get started."

*********************

Hey guys, I hope you liked it! Sorry for any errors. I really enjoy writing this story just like I enjoyed writing the story, Sally with Cat_212! So I guess that's all!

The Question of the day: What is your favorite Social Media app?

Mine is the Sidemen App

My username is ItsDaisha

If you get the app just mention or tag my name and say I brought you here and I will like it and follow you BUT only get it if you know who the Sidemen are and if your a fan of them!

ByE

~Dai'Sha