Chapter 11: You did what!? Part 1

The next day at 6:00 p.m. in the household and Hannah was braiding Rosemary's hair. Rosemary was telling stories about her mother. Hannah was listening to every word.

"Yeah alright be here in ten, it's going awesome! Alright bye!" Hannah stopped braiding Rosemary's hair and looked at Amanda. "What was that all about?" Amanda smiled, "Ok don't get mad at me." Hannah nodded and began to finish the rest of Rosemary Milkmaid braid.

"Ok ok I kinda invited a few people over for a get-together." Amanda said smiling awkwardly. Hannah and Rosemary stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Hannah stood up. "You're having a party?" Amanda shrugged. "Well if you're putting it that way I guess I am."

Hannah then said, "Amanda do you remember the list? It said no partys." Amanda rolled her eyes, "And didn't Sarah tell you we just won't tell her. Besides I bet Rosemary won't tell and plus I need that dance with Lucas Mason." Rosemary looked at Hannah, "It's ok mommy I won't tell, have fun."

Amanda smiled. "See I told you." Amanda hugged Rosemary, "You are tots awesome girl." Rosemary smiled at them and headed upstairs. Rosemary shut the door to her room and frowned, "So sister wants to break Mommy's rules? Well I guess it's time for someone to get punished."

*************
Amanda put on a stylish crème colored serendipity dress with matching shoes. She knocked on Hannah's door, "Han, come on I need you to do my makeup." Hannah opened the door halfway and looked at her. "Fine." She opened the door all the way to reveal herself in a dark blue strapless dress that reach to her mid thigh.

Amanda smiled, "You look like a million bucks since you are in my old dress." Hannah rolled her eyes. "Whatever, why did you even bring these dresses."

Amanda smiled, "Because I knew they were going to come in handy. So are you going to do my makeup or what?"

Hannah smiled. "Amanda you don't even need makeup." Amanda stomped her foot and pouted. "Yes I do if I want to get a dance with Lucas."

Amanda leaned on the wall, "I mean have you seen those big blue eyes and how they sparkle or his smile, those braces are so cute on him." Hannah laughed, "
you will be fine, I already put  Rosemary to sleep so we shouldn't have any worries."

Knock Knock

Amanda ran downstairs and opened the door. About 20 people came in not saying hi or anything. Amanda smiled and yelled, "Hey welcome to the most awesomest party ever!" Everyone cheered.

The DJ started to set up his little stand while everyone else put the food they got on the table. Hannah went downstairs to see that the party had already started. Everyone was dancing to the music.

Amanda heard another knock on the door. She went to open it and 40 more people came in including Sarah. Sarah looked at Amanda, "I had that dress last year. My baby wasn't able make it so I guess I'm here alone." Amanda helded up her hand, "Umm who said you were invited?"

Sarah scoffed. "Are you serious? How are you going to have a cool party without the coolest girl?" Amanda smiled. "Like this." And she slammed the door in Sarah's face. Hannah walked up to her, "Amanda, don't do that even though she isn't the nicest person to get along with, she is still a person."

Amanda looked at Hannah, "And she can be a person outside." Hannah rolled her eyes and opened the door. Sarah smiled, "May I come in?" Amanda shook her head but Hannah said, "Yes." Sarah walked in. "Wow, not too shabby." Sarah disappered in the crowd leaving Hannah and Amanda.

Hannah looked at Amanda, "Ooo look who I see." Amanda turned around, "Who?" Amanda's eyes widen as she saw Lucas Mason looking at her. He waved at her. Amanda blushed and waved back shyly. She looked at Hannah, "Do you think I should go talk to him?" Hannah nodded. Amanda sighed. "Ok I'm going." She walked over to Lucas.

Hannah chuckled and watched as her best friend was talking and flirting with Lucas. Hannah felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Miles Beckons, the captain of the football team. Hannah smiled, "Oh hey." Miles scratched the back of his neck. "Hey, cool party. I was wondering if you want to dance.

Hannah nodded. He took her hand to the crowd of people and began to dance. Hannah was having the time of her life.

********************

Heyyyyy guys,

What is up?

I got some news for you guys and that news is I now have a twitter and it is DaishaCurlin so be sure to follow me.

So here's is all my Social Media's:

Snapchat: Daisha_xx

Sidemen App: ItsDaisha

Twitter: DaishaCurlin

Musical.ly: Dai_xx

And a ton more coming soon!

Question of the day: What Wattpad book do you like not including mine?

ByE

~Dai'Sha