Hey Guys I'M BACK

Guys

I KNOW I KNOW

It has been a while since I've been here.

I haven't been on here in 2 YEARS!

That's crazy! I started this book when I was in 6th grade in 2012 and remade it in 2016 when I was a sophomore in High School and NOW I'm a college kid with a book that has been collecting dust.

I know I know, I have a lot of explaining to do like

"Dai'Sha, what have you been doing?"

"Dai'Sha, are you and Cristina still friends and what going on with Sally"

"Dai'Sha, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THIS INTO A BOOK"

so here is what is up

I've been doing tons and tons of school in my years. In 2017, I was a junior in high school and I was doing everything under the sun. I was in 6 different school organizations such as SkillsUSA, Production and Film Crew, Yearbook, Art Club and Student Council. I was in it all and that is when I was making chapters. I was planning on not publishing them on Wattpad and leaving them in for the real book. I did sign with a publishing company and received sponsorship during the time.

Everything was going great then here comes senior year in 2018. Being a senior in High School was very stressful because I was the Secretary of the Student Body and Secretary of my class. I had a ton of leadership roles that I had to do. While on top of that, I had to figure out which college I was going to. So I was stressed all the time and I had no time to work on the book.

By the time I graduated from High School in 2019, I took summer classes at my local college and then things started to go downhill. My grandfather was dying and I was a wreck. It was the first time I had someone dying in my immediate family so I went through depression and anxiety while still taking 4 classes in 2 months. So yeah and now I'm here and I'm doing better. I have two jobs currently. I have friends who I am very thankful and who picked me up when I needed help.

So there's my life update.

Cristina and I are doing fine. We just don't really see each other much but that doesn't mean that we hate each other. So yeah, we are doing good.

So I want to finish this book. I currently have 28 out of 40 chapters done. I will publish 5 more chapters on here but not the ending. So I'm sorry about the LONGEST wait of history. I don't know when I will finish the book but hopefully, I can finish it before I'm 21. So I hope you guys are still interested in my book. I will update Wednesday so TOMORROW.

Thank you guys for your patience and I'll see you guys later.

Bye guys.