19

It was morning now , it was time . We all stared walking in to the battle field . Ness on top of Jake who was in his wolf form like the rest of the pack but me , Seth next to him . Bella next to ness and Edward next to bella , and me next to Edward . Everyone else behind us .

"If we survive this , know I will follow you everywhere woman " garret says to blondie , "you say it now " she says looking at him a and I smirk , "well anything to say before this " I say to Edward who looks at me , "if he comes for you , run " he says and I shake my head , "no.... because I'm with you till the end of the line " I say and he smiles , thank you for always being my best friend I think and he holds my hand hand before taking Bella's .

Then we hear it , foot steps , hundreds of footsteps in one line and hundreds behind them in the cold winter morning as the snow crunches under their  feet and their black  capes swoosh in the wind like majestic birds . Their pale faces mixing in with the white of the snow yet underlined by the red that forms under theirs capes ,  they were here and we were ready for anything . Did I say hundreds , I meant thousands.

Their hooded figures keep walking closer , no emotion showing , "aro is looking for Alice " Edward says and I nod , making sure my wolf scent is covered . Then I spot her , Jane, her blond hair pulled in her right bun , bright red crimson eyes adverting everything that goes on in front of her , and Alec with his black smoke , and the list could go on . And Irina , the one who miss understood everything , I could kill her by looking at her , but I knew better . She spots her sisters and I see the panic raise in her eyes , All the other wolfs come our and I make eye contact with Jake before looking back at the three princes , no emotion in my face .

They stop , quite the distance from us but I could see them all clearly . Carlisle steps up , "Aro , let us discuss things as we used to , in a civilized manner " he says , "Fair words , Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us" Aro says , "I can promise you , that was never my intent . No laws have been broken " Carlisle says calmly , "We see the child , do not treat us as fools " Caius exclaims , "She is not immortal! These witnesses can attest to that . You can look . See the flush of human blood in her cheeks " Carlisle says , i look over at ness , the human blood seeping through her delicate whit cheeks showing a finger of pink that went up to her nose , "Artifice" Caius exclaims his patience lowering by the seconded as I look back at the figures whose hoods had been lowered previously , "I will collect every fact of the truth , but from someone more central to the story. Edward as the child clings to your new-born mate , I assume you are involved " Aro says his gaze adverting to the vampire next to him , Edward looks at Bella before advancing to aro , bella try's using her power but I feel it's energy retract .

Aro takes Edwards hand and closes his eyes for a brief second before opening them and smiling slightly , he turns his head towards me in a snap , i look him in the eye , I won't show weakness . He looks back at Edward "well chosen Aquaintance I see" he says , and his eyes avert to ness but the look in his eyes , he was amazed . "Can I meet her " he says and Edward looks back at us , Aro knows about me but he won't hurt Ness I think and Edward nods slightly .

Me Jake bella and Ness walk to aro , Emmet behind us , Instop next to Edward , Ness hiding behind Bella's legs . "Young bella , immortality looks ravishing on you " Aro says before looking at the young girl hiding behind her mothers feet , Aro looks at her as she breathes and he laughs . It was high pitches and annoying to hear , "I hear her strange heart " he says and ness looks up at Bella who motions for her to go over to aro and he hold out his hand as I refrain from taking her now and flying away from these evil and emotionless vampires . "Hello aro" Ness says , but instead of taking aro  hand she puts her small tiny hand on his cheek , using her power making me smile slightly , "Maginfico" Aro mutter standing up tall , "This child is half mortal , half immortal , conceived and carried by this new born , while she was still human" Aro exclaims to the volturi , as Edward and Bella retrieve ness I go stand next to jake putting a hand on his fur and he looks at me coming closer to me as well . "Impossible " Caius says , "you think they could fool me brother " Aro says turning to his brother as Edward and Bella rush ness back to were all the vampires were standing , Jake hisses at aro and I retreat him immediately before he causes a fight .

"Bring me the accuser " Caius said waving  his hand , blond curly hair with bright golden eyes and a long brown coat , Irina walked walked over to Caius with two  members of the volturi behind her . "Is that the child you saw " Caius says , Jane now standing next to him , Irina looks over at ness before looking down stuttering "I'm not sure " she admits , "Jane" Caius says but before she could do anything Irina woke up "she changed , this girl is older " she says , "so your accusations were false " Caius says , "the cullens are innocent " Irina says , "I take all responsibility for my errors " she finishes , muttering a small sorry to her sisters who had been watching everything .

A Fire is suddenly lit and my eyes widen as two of the members of the volturi circle Irina , "CAIUS NO" Edward yells , "NO" I yell as a ball of water from sin my hand and i throw it , she didn't deserve this , but I was too late . The agonizing rip of ahead is heard and Irina is set on fire . "IRINA " tania yells and the sisters run to the volturi as the other vampires try to stop them , i help bella put Renesmee on Jake  as he and Seth get ready . The sisters revenge is stronger than anything , blondie's electricity cant be stopped until garret takes ahold of her , even with electricity touching him he holds her strong .

Zafrina activates her power and the sisters go blind , "give me back my sight" Tania says but Edward talks to her , "it's what they want " he says , "if you attack we're all dead "Edward adds and Tania calms down , her sight given back to them .

We all stand tall again , no weakness's showing as we make eye contact with the volturi . Edward walks as he spots Jane , "pain" she says and Edward suddenly falls on the ground and I run over to him but bella steps up spreading her shield to him and we both get up , i ball my hands in fists as fire erupts form them anger visible in my eyes before what Edward said to Tania replays in my mind and I put them out . "The shield is working " Edward said , a silence fills the air as Jane looks around , no one falling in pain by her powers , she makes eye contact with Bella and Bella smirks , Jane has tried to come for bella but they had stopped her . Alec starts to release his smoke but aro stops him , "Aro " I say stepping up and he looks at me , I knew he wanted me on the volturi but never in a million years , "you've seen that no law has been broken " I say confidently as the vampire , "I admit it , but this doesn't mean that there isn't danger " Aro says , "For the first time in history the humans are a threat to our race , their modern technology, has made incredible weapons , capable of destroying us . Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative . In such perilous times , only the known is safe . Only the known is tolerable , and we know nothing of what this child will become . Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today , only to die tomorrow " Aro says and I look at him , I don't care , I've been attached to his child mentally and physically, they'll  be handed hell before they kill her .

Just then two figures emerge from the woods and I feel excitement  bubble in me when I see them .