20

Aro gasps , "Alice" Edward mutters as my best friends emerge fine the woods , "Alice " I repeat a little louder , they make theirs way to aro and I can't help myself but walk over with them , they will not be alone . But 4 volturi make there way to us and push us trapping us , I try to make fire in my hand but pain fills my chest , Jane .

"Alice , I'm so happy to finally see you " aro says as the volturi force me up , but I wasn't going to be defeated this easily . "I have proof that this child won't be a there at to our kind " Alice says , "I want to show you" she adds showing her hand , "Brother " Caius warns , but he doesn't listen and Alice is brought over to him , a volturi tries to slap jasper as he worries for his girlfriend and I make a line of water around his wrist stopping him , he growls as I look at Aro smirking to myself , but the slap comes back to me as I fight not to start the war here .

Aro takes Alice's hand and he watches everything unfold in front of his bright crimson red eyes .

(Start vision )

Alice frowns , "it doesn't matter what I show you , even after you see " Alice says ripping her hand from aro , "you won't change  your decision" she says and turns around , "now " she mutters to Bella and she turns to Jake and Seth "take care of her " she says and I watch as they run away , now I understand .

It was always gonna end in a fight , and Jacob and I would have never gotten our happy ending . But I don't care now , I need to protect my family .

"Take them" Caius says , but Alice spins king Aro   sending him flying back , he landed on his feet , sliding smoothly through the snow , and the volturi trap Alice leaving me alone , wrong move I think , Aro looks at me , rage and fury in his eyes but I won't back down , "Miss Aurora " he says and I fly back "your powers are extraordinary , let's test them WOLF " he yells , I stop myself and the volturi gasps as I fly in the air , "you need to stop , you have no reason to do this " I say gathering all my power , "bring her away " aro says as the volturi drag Alice back and Carlisle yells "NO" , as he runs dodging incoming volturi members left and right I feel smoke wrap around my feet bringing me to the ground and wrapping around my wrists , as I touch the snow on my knees trapped .

As Carlisle jumps high , aro does the same , as they grab for each other in the air the next events send agony ripping thorough my chest . Aro lands in the floor smirking , he uncovers his hand and Carslile head hangs form it , Esme bring her hands to her mouth as I try to break free,  the smoke freezing by my power as it over takes me . Carlisle's body is set on fire , that's when everyone starts running to the volturi fury and agony filled in their eyes . But my mind is set on one thing , Aro.

I walk to him building up my power again and he smirks at me , "oh pretty Aurora , you would have looked great beside me and my volturi " he says and I smirk "you don't even know me " I say , "your powers are a whole new level , I can't wait to see what you look like as a wolf " he says walking towards me , "too bad it won't happen " I say and raise my fist sending snow , Aro flies back and I take flight grabbing him by the neck in the middle of the air , he grabs me but I use the snow to trap him , "Alice warned you " I say bu feel cold arms take me from behind , Caius .

I'm sent flying back as my back hits the ground I immediately am surrounded by the three princes , I get up sending Caius flying back , I jump kicking the other princes sending them flying back as I go help the others , that's when I see it , jaspers head flying from it's body and I scream , sending fire killing the person who did it instantly . I run over to bella as we fight , caos is all I could describe it as , wolves and vampires against other vampires .

Jane inflicts pain towards paul as another vamp kills him  , the Howl lia makes sense shives down my spine as i drop to my knees .

We're losing , there are too many volturi , I can't do this anymore , then I feel the ground shake beneath me and I watch as a huge crack is made in the ground , Benjamin . Volturi start falling thorough the crack and I get up as Esme and another vampire are about to fall , I run to her hand and I open my palm , a ball of snow sending the vampire to it's death as me and Esme get back up . I look over as Edward falls in to the crack and I pain just fills me even more , no I can't keep losing the people I love . I see Bella as her face contorts in pain  , but just as the volturi member walks away Edwards comes flying out , grabbing its head and snapping it in half  .