15

Esme's POV

We had talked to our friend and it looked like they were disagreeing, "Amun please " Carlisle says , "Carlisle I can't " Amun says . "Amun please I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important " Carlisle adds , "you need to leave " Amun says pointing to the door .

Suddenly the water that was in the middle of the room flies up covering the door , A boy was doing it simply holding his hands up it reminded me of aurora . "I wanna know more " he says looking at us with his red eyes , "Amun never lets me meet his friends , he wants to hide me " the boy adds . "Who knows why " Carlisle says smiling sarcastically.

He brings the water down and it splashes in us a little as we step back he smiles and I do too, we walk over to him and They shake hands "Carlisle" Carlisle says , "Benjamin" the boy says .

Aurora's POV

We were in the Cullen's back yard , Bess puts a hand on the boy I knew as Benjamin . He puts a hand on hers in amusement and takes it in to his own like I do , he puts the other hand on top of her own sandwiching it and flicks his wrists . She looks at him knowingly and he unravels it showing a sand tornado and he spins his hand in circles making the sand do the same . "Benjamin also has the power of the elements " Edward says , Benjamin look up a questioning look . I smile and make a deer out of water , he looks at me and I make the dear run around him before stopping it in front of him . He lets it and I make it fly up and explode in a small firework . "I'm aurora " I say shaking his hand , "Benjamin" he says .

"And I have the power of diluted auto control " Bella jokes , we suddenly hear fast running through the trees and a branch brakes . Two women jump down , they had long hair and face painted , they're clothes revels that they were from a tribe far away .

"Who are they " bella asks , "Sam and Zaphina from the amazons " Edward says , Bella takes ness's hand and they go up to them with Edward . Sam and Zaphina's arrival meant that our need of help had reached the most unknown places in the world but we also looked for witnesses closer to our area.

Emmet's POV
A patriot that Carlisle met in battle would have been our most untrusted ally , there was a human I could smell it . And he was singing very loudly too , he was immediately attacked by the witness we were looking for . He grabbed the human by the neck and held him up on the wall "Shut up" he said , "I hated the first invasion from Britain a lot , but I hate the second even more " he added . I was standing there watching with rose next to me "the Beatles too " I said sarcastically said and his head snapped to my direction "seriously garret " I added , "old habits don't go away easily " he said  . "Carlisle needs you " Rosalie said , he let go of the human and it tried crollino away "interesting" he said . "HELP" the human said , "but first I would like to finish my meal " he added and ran for the human drinking his blood .

Aurora's POV

Everyone got they're turn to see what ness really was , everyone saw the truth . When Ness removed her hand garret made eye contact with Bella and got up. Carlisle also convinced his friends from Ireland to come to forks . We were grateful for all the help we could get but they're want for human blood complicated everything . The nomads sent from Rosalie and emmet were even more unpredictable especially peter who battled with jasper when he was a newborn.

"So many red eyes "Jacob said , "the deal is that they don't hunt near here I said standing closer to Jake , "but he'll do it somewhere " he said . "You're cold " he added moving away , "sorry" I giggled softly .

The problem was that the more vamps came , more descendants became wolves , Jacob was there to help.

Jacobs POV

The  boy fell down the hill and turned into a white and brown wolf he growled and whimpered, "hey don't be scared , it's ok" I said nearing him "it will be fine " I said again . And he whimpered again cowering away .

Aurora's POV

Everything went well until Carlisle and Esme's last guesses arrived . They're car pulled up and out came another vampire , he had dirty blond hair and a beard . "How many are we " Carlisle said , "18" Edward responded "many close friends " Edward says . "And Alice "esame asked , bella shook her head and they hugged . "Well we are all now on Aro' personal death list , years of being a fugitive . This is what awaits me , thank you Carlisle " he says . "Come on Alastair , come meet the other "Carlisle says . "I've already told you if it comes to a fight I won't go against the volturi "Alastair said , "it won't come to that " I said . He looked at me suspiciously"I'm staying in the attic" he said jumping up and landing on the porch of the attic , he looked back at me and walked away .

"He's not a social guy "Esme said . We welcomed18 vampires in  our house , now we were all in the backyard showing them . Zaphina had her golden eyes open wide , her power involved the mind . She could let anyone see what she wanted them to see, she focused on Edward and he looked down and back up . He studied the surroundings he was seeing like something new to him "if you weren't holding my hand I would be sure this  was real " Edward said , "but I don't see anything " bella said . "Edward you didn't tell me you're wife was a shield " one of the vamps said coming up to us .

Edward looked at Bella "what is a shield " she asked . "The ones I met were different " Edward says , "it's a gift for protecting both herself and the people around her " the vampire said . "So this is why I could never read your mind , or Aro" Edward said , "your gift is very powerful " he said . The girl with the straight blond hair grabbed Bella's hand using her own gift which was electricity . "O yeah she's a shield Alright " the blonde said . I made a fireball with my hand and all head turned at me backing away , I threw it at Bella but it just exploded before it could touch her . "Yeah , this would have her dead by know " I said , Edwards head snapped at me and I laughed "not that one " I said "but it would have knocked her out " I added .

"Maybe you're powers aren't that strong " a voice says , me and blondie turned around and garret was there . "Maybe it'll work for the weak " she said holding out her hand , Garde walked io a bit and leaned in his own hand "garret I wouldn't " Carlisle says but he didn't listen . She shocked his hand and he fell in his knees "you are a splendida woman " he said and blondie smiled .

He got up"we're di you think you're going " i said and he turned around "I hope you didn't forge you insulted my gifts " I said and he looked at em questioningly. I laughed "it wouldn't hurt for people to know the truth " I say to Edward . He nods "what are talking about " blondie said . I smirked and I made a row of giant fire balls around me "I Man not a normal vamp " i say , "and I don't like when someone underestimates me " I add , the fireballs attack him but he only fell backwards . "I have 3 gifts , control of the elements , healing and ... flight" I say , "that's impossible" garret says , I levitate upwards and Edward , Bella and Carlisle chuckle . "I'm half vamp , half wolf " I say . The others gasp and I jump down turning in to a white wolf releasing my sent .

I look back at Edward and go up to him , he kneels down and pets me . I'm gonna find Jacob and help him , he reads my mind and nods . I feel like I'm being watched and I look up to see Alastair looking at me smirking slightly, I turn back and run in to the woods .