4

I woke up and it was dark out , wonder how long I slept . I change ( outfit^^) and head downstairs. Bella was laying on the couch and everyone spread around watching the game . I sit next to bella , " Are you cold " Edward asks and she nods slowly, " I got it" I say Jacob looks at me and I look at him, I move closer to Bella and focus on radiating my heat, it works well, my nap had helped me restore my powers. She was smiling "Thank you Aurora , I feel complete with you " she says, before I could say anything she sits up like she's gonna throw up. Edward puts the bucket in front of her, but she whimpers before laying back down , what is she gonna throw up , the girl has got nothing In her system . " we have to find someway to feed her " Esme says , " I can only see the fetus " Alice suddenly says but Rosalie speaks up " The baby " she says , " if only I could see what it needs " she says ignoring the comment by rose . Edward looks at Jacob a brief second " Maybe you're right " he says , Jacob looks at Edward " Jacob had an idea " he says , it wasn't an idea it was sarcasm " he says smirking lightly. I feel my heart flutter a bit " what did you think " Carlisle asks , "That its probably just looking for something to sink it's teeth in to " he says smirking again . " she's thirsty " bella says " I know what it means , but it definitely won't want animal blood " Edward says . " I don't have anything right now " Carlisle says . As the silence overtakes is I s high "that's my cue " I say standing up . " why " rose asks , " well vampire is a definite no , and wolf will probably kill her" I say referring to the blood , " but in my condition, it's very different " I walk to the kitchen and grab a cup, knife and bandage ." You don't half to " Esme says following me , " Anything that might work I will try " I say , I cut some skin and pour my blood in the cup. I bandage my wrist and close the cups lid and put a straw on it . I walk in to the living room " let's walk " Alice says to jasper bringing him out , Emmet makes eye contact with rose and also leaves , " wait , you're gonna make her drink it " Jacob says " it's the fastest way it will work " Carlisle says , "only if she is willing to do it " I say , " of course , anything that might work " bella says. "I'm gonna be sick " Jacob says moving away . I hand Edward the cup and he goes to bella " it will be easier this way " he says , she takes it and looks at it before sipping on it , "it's good " she says with a small smile , is sigh in relief before she takes another sip , " the pulse is already growing " Carlisle says , " its working " Esme says , "At least someone's gotta taste good " I say ,Bella laughs a bit before sipping again , I look at Jake and he looks really uncomfortable .

It has been a couple of hours and Bella has been needing more blood , Carlisle was able to get some and I was giving more . I was in the kitchen refilling the cup " shouldn't you stop " a voice says , I put the cup down and turn around " I'm fine " I say to Jacob , it was him , he walks closer to me . I try to turn around again but I feel dizzy . I start to fall but he catches me . This felt so right , I snuggle closer to him " Since when were you this warm " I say smiling a bit , he just smiles and picks me up bridal style , "what's going on " Edward says walking in , " the blood is on the counter " Jacob says glaring at Edward . He brings me passed Edward and to the couch , he puts me down " don't leave " i say grabbing his hand, he lays down next to me and I lay closer. " I saw everything " Alice says coming in with food . " why can she eat food like humans if she's a vamp , why can she radiate heat " Jacob asks Alice , thinking I was asleep . " that's something she will tell you when the time is right " Alice responds , I smile thankfully and fall asleep.