16

I was running through the wood when I finally spotted his scent , I was near him and I could hear him too ."now your capable to make serious damage , you have to control when you transform . If your mom angers you ... don't decapitate her " he said and I laughed .

Running was suddenly heard through the bushes , they were vampires ."whoever is here wasn't invited" Jake said they all transformed in to wolves and started running towards them and I followed . The three wolves were newly transformed, I could tell , me and Jake were the only coordinated ones . "I can hear you" Jake said through his mind in a teasing tone , "let's go wolfie I've been here for a while" I said back appearing on his side as we ran . The vamps jumped up in to the trees and kept jumping through them in a circular motion , Jake went crazy trying to keep these vamps under his sight . The three melee wolves caught up with us and accidentally made Jake fall , the vamps strapped in front of us chuckling . The Cullens got here too , "Vladimir, Stephan , you're far from home " Carlisle says , "what are they doing here" blondie said . "We heard the Volturi was coming for you guys , but your not fighting alone " the blonde or  Vladimir said , "we didn't do what they said we did " Carlisle said , "we don't care what they said a Carlisle" Vladimir said . "We have been waiting for over a millennium for someone to go against that group of Italians " the dark haired one Stephen said . "We don't want to fight " Carlisle said , "why not , Aro's witnessed will be very disappointed " Vladimir said , "they like battles " Stephen said . "Aro's witnesses ? " the man with dark hair that was with blondie said , "Awww you guys think they will listen to you " Vladimir teased .

We headed back to the Cullen house and I changed in to black ripped jeans a white top that said "I'm not someone's Bitch " and black heel boots . We were downstairs discussing all of this "we all know that when Aro wants something it doesn't pass a lot of time before he makes make up any excuse that that clan has committed a crime " the dark haired man said . "So he's done this before " Bella asked , " they were so little I didn't realize it was a thought out plan" the dark haired man said . "But at the end he always forgives someone that to him is regretting they're choice " Carlisle said , "a person that always has a gift , and they end up as one of they're guards " the dark haired man said . "And Alice , he has no one like her " Edward said , "that's why she left " bella said , "why does Aro want witnesses " Emmet says . "Because if Aro has enough witnesses justice will be served " Carlisle said , "After he exterminates then of course " Alastair said . Two Vampires a man and a women suddenly starts moving , "Benjamin , let's go , we're leaving " the man says , I'm pretty sure his name was Amun . "Leave to go where , what makes you think that Alice is enough , what is gonna stop him from gettin Benjamin, or Zaphrina , or anyone else with a gift " he says and I look down putting my hands together forming a water ball in between to relieve some stress . "Volturi don't want to punish they want power , Carlisle doesn't ask for you to fight but I do . For my family and yours , For how you want to live " Edward says . Jacob gets up form where he was sitting next to me "the pack will fight , we aren't scared of vampires " he said , " we will fight " Tania said standing up with her clan , "It wouldn't be the first time I battle a king " Garret said . "I'm coming with " Benjamin said "No" Amun quickly responded . "I will do what's right Amun , you will do what you prefer " Benjamin added . Bella got up , Zaphina and Sam got up . The groups from Ireland got up and everyone else did too . "It didn't take long " Vladimir said , I was still sitting ."We hope it won't arrive to that " Edward said .

I got up , my heels slapping in the floor "Once Aro finds out what I can do , hell do everything in his will power to get me " I said , "but if you Amun are so scared of the fact that he will get Benjamin because of his powers " I said , I made a metal chain wrapped itself around Benjamin's wrist , Edwards , Bella's and everyone else with a gift "they won't be able to , i can assure you that if I wanted to the volture can't get within 10 feet of distance before being burned alive " I said smirking making the water ball I had created turn in to fire and then explode . I take lily on to my arms , "well see " Alastair says before walking away.

Everyone had shown courage , even if they knew Aro was going against us and coming closer each second that passed . And soon we'd feel the wrath of the dark gifts from Jane and Alec's paralyzing black smoke that could steel your sight , hearing , smell and touch .

Alec's POV
We enhanced on the vampire  as I let the smoke take away his senses, we started pushing him around me and Jane  . He tried running away but I caught him anyway , "I swear I'm telling the truth " he said "I'm not with him , I'm not with Carlisle " he added . My smoke drowned him as Caius , Marcus , and Aro joined us , "Alec" Aro said in a warning tone raising his hand . I slowly let my mist back in to my body , Aro Caius and Marcus walked up to the vamp . "I would never go against you " the vampire said , "of course not my dear Tushiro " Aro said walking closer holding out his hand to use his gift , Tushiro gave him his hand and a couple of silent seconds before Aro reopens his eyes . "It looks like Carlisle is still awaiting  your arrival " Aro said caressing his head before raising his eyebrows slightly at other members of the volturi who had come with us . They grabbed him as Caius , Marcus  and Aro started to walk away . "Carlisle keeps assuring his destruction " Caius said , "Ahhh what a sad time this is " Aro said sarcasm laying on his voice .

At the same time a loud snap is heard and Tushiro head rolls away .