21

I watched as the vampires left , we were back at the Cullens, the woods not covered by thick's snow but the winter air still lingering . As ness plays with lily I wonder what I did to deserve a family like this , "I do the same " I hear a voice say and I turn around to see Edward there , I roll my eyes playfully and pull him into a hug , "thank you , for everything" he says , "your welcome " I say and Bella walks in , i hug her "whats in store for you know " she asks , "well I'm gonna finish my book , get lily a new collar and ... " I trail off as the scent of wood fills my nose , "she'll be with me " his voice says and I turn around , "he remembers to wear a shirt " I say walking over to him and he pecks my lips , "you guys can come over my place anytime " I say looking at Bella and Edward as they hold each other close . "We will , plus ness is really fond of lily " bella says . Me and Jake walk out and the rest of the Cullen's say goodbye to the last guests , "it's been crazy hasn't it " I say and Rosalie brings in to a hug "you'll always be like our sister " she says and Alice hugs me as well , "I'll see you guys very soon , we just need some time" I say motioning to me and Jake , I walk over  jasper and hug him as well "make sure she doesn't do anything crazy " I say and he smiles , "and thank you for being the brother I never had " I say riffling his hair and shakes away my hand playfully, "what about me " Emmet says behind me , "you were the brother I never wanted " I say smirking and he playfully glares at me but I hug him , "make sure to send some form of message " Esme says and I hug her and Carlisle "thank you for everything " I say , "it was nothing " Esme says , I grab lily and say bye to ness , Seth picks her up and me and Jake leave .

——-time slip 1 month ——-

It had been 1 month since then, me and Jake have been going great, we moved his stuff in my house and lily has grown significantly.

It was early morning I walk down stairs and Jake is sleeping in  the couch , this morning he woke up in the middle  of the night and said he was gonna lay on the couch , seemed weird to me actually . I walk over to him and lay on top of him , he was on his back and I had my stomach laying on his , I peck his lips as his eyes flutter open "morning wolfie " I say and he smiles, I feel his strong arms wrap around me "morning beautiful " he says and I look into those chocolate brown eyes I had fell in love with , "we're going to the Cullen's tonight " I say and he nods .

That night we all sat in the Cullen's living room as we shared stories of the past month , Ness had grown a lot as well as lily and were still playing , I'm seated next to Jake , but something was off . And Edward was more smiley thank usual , "Jake what wrong" I whisper to him and he looks at me , "come with me " he says and he brings out the front door in the steps , "look I know we haven't been dating long but , imprinting on you was the best thing that could have ever happened to me " he rambles and I silencing him with a kiss , wich he returns. "Make it short and sweet " I say , and it happens , he gets down on one knee and I gasp , "Jake " I say my voice shaking as he pulls out a red velvet box , as tears stream down my face he opens it , inside was a silver band with wolves engraved on it , "Will you marry me " he asks and I nod , he stands up slipping the ring on my finger as he picks me up spinning me around . Cheers were heard outside and we stopped, I immediately slammed open the door and everyone is there eaves dropping , "guys " I whine , but i just hold up my hand as me Alice Esme Bella and Rosalie hug each other in excitement, I sow off the ring as they look over the details , the boys congratulate me and we spend the night laughing , I could get used to this .