Chapter 3 (Edited)

~picture is Mary~

"So why are we going to the mall instead of staying at your house ? " I asked .

"Tabitha I thought you loved going to the mall !! You really love to go inside the little kids pizza place and scaring the heck out of those little kids ." Blu shrieked

I know what you guys are thinking I'm weird and crazy for doing that to little kids . Well guess what I'm a very weird and crazy bitch and that's NEVER gonna fucking change not even for Andy.....well maybe for him .

"Well that's because I hate kids Blu you should already know that by now ."

Blu just knew how much I hated kids they were just so icky and gross and snotty...ick just thinking of them made me sick . "Well yea Tab I know but lighten up what if you have kids one day ?! " I looked at Blu with a grimacing death stare . Why the fuck would she think that I'm gonna have kids ?!!? Did I not just say these words out of my mouth , ' I Hate Kids ' I expected Blu to shut up about it cause I gave her another grimacing death stare , but the girl just doesn't know when to shut up about kids .

I just finally cracked and yell , "Look Blu the only way that I'm going to have kids is if I get fucking raped or have sex with Andy fucking Biersack so shut the hell up about goddamn kids !!!!"

Boy that felt good and I regretted nothing there where parents and children glaring and staring at me . I just simply smiled and yelled again , "And what the fuck are you motherfuckers looking at go fuck off or fuck your kids or something !!" The mothers and other people gasped and quickly ran away .

Then it started going back to normal and I turned to Blu and I couldn't make out the expression on her face it looked like she was pissed and happy at the same time and I'm not gonna lie it was creepy .

"Umm.....Blu I know you're mad at me for what I said to you and those people but I was mad and I'm sorry ." I sighed while rubbing my arm guiltfully

Even though I'm not sorry for yelling at those people I am sorry for yelling at my bestfriend since pre-K .

She pulled me into a bear hug and squealed , "I can believe that you want to have kids with Andy !!!"

My face flushed with embarrassment and I swore under my breath then Blu let go of me and punched me in my arm then said , "Don't swear you're too pretty for that ."

--------------------------

We walked inside of Bath And Body Works and we- well Blu and Mary wanted to buy some perfume and shower gel . I swear that I hate this place and not because it makes you smell good because I like to smell good anyways I don't like this place because there is always this annoying lady that sprays perfume every time you enter and exit the damned place .

"Blu can we pleaseeeee get the fuc- freak out of here ?! I wanna go to Hot Topic and Rue 21 ." I half whispered and shouted

"Ok Tab but just wait I'm trying to mix a fragrance that will make me smell like fruit punch ." She responded

I grunted ,"There's nothing in here too make you smell like a fucking fruit salad if that's what your trying to say ." I mumbled

I simply pouted and was about to start a fuss but I saw Andy walking into the skateboard shop and I got up faster than you could say his full name . I'm pretty sure that Blu was gonna be mad at me but she would understand . That dang lady was trying to spray me again and I knocked it out of her hand and I quickly walked into the shop and was greeted with all of the guys which where my skater crew . I got a couple of 'heys' and 'I haven't seen you in awhile'.

"Hey where have you been lately ?" Trevor asked

Trevor Parlor the most cutest guy I've ever been with . Tall , strong and muscular , grey /greenish eyes . he doesn't look like the skater type but he is . We were like best friends but he had mentally and emotionally problems , plus the only people he kept his hands on nonstop were guys instead of me so I broke up with him and we remained friends .

"Sorry to cut you guys off but I'm looking for An- er.....I mean someone so if you don't mind I'll be on my way .

I walked past them and I quickly spotted Andy . He looked rather dashing today an- wait what the hell ?!Did I just say rather dashing ? What the fuck is wrong with me ?! Anyways I pretended to not see him and to just look at the skate boards and accessories . When I was going to go look for Andy he bumped right into me . I fell back and groaned . Turned out we bumped heads....literally !

"Ouch" Andy and I said at the same time .

"Are you ok Tabitha ?"

I rubbed my head and nodded . "Forget me are you ok ?!"

I gasped and covered my mouth I can't believe that I just said that . Now he's gonna think I'm weird !! Oh my damn !!!!! My life is over ! Maybe I can move to New Mexico or something and start a new life . Then I would be the first old lady in Mexico with killer dogs and a bad attitude .

But he did the exact opposite of what I thought he was gonna do .

"Yea Tabitha I'm fine . It's cute that you care about me like that but I'm more concerned about you than me ." He smiled

I covered my face completely so he wouldn't see me blush . What's going on with me ?! I'm the total and most completely badass girl in the school and this one guy comes along and I'm a total softie . Andy has one hell of an effect on me .

"O-Oh re-really ?" He nodded and held out his hand to help me up . I took it and I was off balance and landed on him . "I'm sorry Andy I didn't mean- , he cut me off . "No need to apologize Tabitha I meant for that to happen ."

Oh. My. Damn . Did he just say- ? No . No way I'm just heari-.....nope , yep he said it . I just sat there looking at him in a daze , replaying the words he said and the scenario that happened .

"Oh hehe I umm.....I have to go , so I guess I'll see you around ?" I questioned with a blushing red face

"Ok I'll see you around Tabitha ." Andy said adding a wink

--------------------------

"So Tabitha I saw that thing between you and Andy !!" Blu and Mary squealed

We were back at Blu's house because I got bored of scaring the shit out of those kids.....

I smiled and blushed , yep the totally miss badass blushed more than maybe four times today .

"Yea , yea guys it was no biggie ." I blushed hell yea it was a biggie , a really important one at that

"Yea right Tab I'm like soooo gonna tweet about this ." Mary said

I snatched to phone out of her hand , "The hell you are Mary !!! What tha fuck is wrong with you ?! This is gonna ruin my rep and I'm not gonna let that happen just because of Andrew Dennis Biersack so calm your tits and try not to gossip about something in your life . Ok ?!"

"Well damn Tab I was just kidding now can I have my phone back ?" She whined

"Hell no you're lying to me because the app is open right now" , I shoved the phone in her face ," there ? See you lying bitch !"

"Ok , ok Tab I'm sorry now can I have my phone ?" I rolled my eyes at her and decided to give her back her phone

"Mary can you atleast try not to ruin Tab's social life she's already in enough trouble at school and you're just gonna make it worse ." Blu sighed

"How ?" Me and Mary said in unison , looking at the brunette in front of us

"By making her send even more people to the hospital from breaking their bones , making them drink acid and vandalizing the school with pictures with girls and guys gentile areas ."

Me and Mary just started laughing at Blu . Sometimes she's just too much .

I stayed at their house for the rest of the day and the whole time I was there I just couldn't stop thinking about Andy .