Chapter 49 (Edited)

~Picture is Tab's outfit~

"Love you Andy and have a great tour . Me and your little fallen angel will miss you ." I whined

Andy left for tour two months ago and it's just me and my baby , Lost . It's been pretty boring and lonely without him here but eh , he needs to do the things he love , performing and making his fans happy .

"Love you too babe and don't worry daddy's gonna be home soon ."

"Ya hear that lost ? Daddy's gonna-"

"I was talking about both of you Tab ." He chuckled

My face flushed a crimson red color and I giggled like a school girl .

"That's the cutest thing that you've ever done darling ."

If it was even possible my face would be an even deeper shade of red . I rolled my eyes at Andy and laughed .

"Andy stop . You know how I hate blushing ." I complained

"Which is why I do it , because it's so frickin' cute !!" He exclaimed

I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes ,"Whatever you say Dennis ."

"Alright then Caroline ."

"Andy man we're on in five minutes hurry u- oh hey Tab !!" Ashley smiled

"Hi Ash ." I waved

"How are my two smexy babes doin' ?"

"Alright Ash leave I'm coming ." Andy retorted

I laughed ,"It was just some shameful and yet playful flirting babe ."

"Yea , yea . I'll skype you tomorrow , love you ."

I nodded ,"Love you too ."

I ended the conversation and carried Lost into the kitchen with me , so I could feed this huger demon .

I started making a sandwich and my phone started ringing . I ignored it , continuing with making my sandwich . Then it started ringing again .

"Speak ." I demanded

"Heyo Tab !!" Horizon chirped

I groaned ,"What is it Horizon ? I'm trying to feed my hunger ."

"You're always eating ."

"Whatev-"

"Anyway , me , Blu and Mary are going to the mall and I called you so you could join us . That is if you want to ?"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose ,"Fine . I'll get dressed after I finish eating and I'll dress Lost also ."

"Alright see ya then ." She giggled

I hung up and sighed from annoyance . Can't a girl just be lazy and hangout/take care of her three month old daughter ? Guess not .

I finished eating , so I picked up lost and carried her to her room . I quickly got her dressed and after a couple of minutes later , after all of the crying for not wanting to go to sleep , she fell into a peaceful slumber .

I laid her inside of her crib and quickly ran to Andy and I's bathroom . I stripped of my morning clothing and took a relaxing warm 5 minute shower .

After those comfortable 5 minutes , I hopped out of the shower , dried off and slipped on a black , purple , and white PTV shirt . Some jean shorts with two skulls , one on the left and one on the right , purple and black combat boots and PTV wristbands .