Chapter 43 (Edited)

"Positive ?!" I gasped

It-It can't be...what am I gonna tell Andy ? What am I gonna do ?

I dropped the test on the floor along with myself and cried . I'm not ready to be a mother . And I doubt that Andy is ready to be a father . I threw the test and the box deep into the trash can and cried . I cried and I cried until I fell asleep .

~Andy's P.O.V~

The guys dropped me off home since I was drunk . I opened the door to my house and stumbled upstairs . I took off my clothes and only left on my boxers .

As I was about to get in bed . I saw the bathroom light on and the door was closed . I walked to the door and opened it finding Tab laying on the floor with her knees to her chest .

I rushed to her side to make sure she didn't do anything to herself and she was ok . Then I checked her pulse and she was alive . I sighed from relief then picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed .

I laid her head against my chest and kissed her forehead .

"Good night my princess ." I whispered and fell asleep

~Tab's P.O.V~

I woke up snuggled up against Andy and his tight grip around my waist . God this man can be strong .

"Andy ." I yawned

He shifted and pulled me closer to him and I could smell his minty breath . He must have already woken up this morning .

I nuzzled my nose with his and kissed him under his chin making his eyes bolt open .

"Morning my princess ." He kissed my nose

"Morning batman ," I smiled ,"how'd I get in bed last night ?"

Aww fuck . I wasn't even thinking when I asked that question .

"I found you in the bathroom last night so I carried you to bed ."

Oh yea that reminds me . I have to tell Andy that I'm pregnant and I'm not ready for that so I'll tell him later .

"I was going over to Jinxx's house and the guys , along with their girlfriends , are coming . I know that you wanna come so get dressed ok ."

"Ok ." I nodded

Andy kissed me on the cheek and let go of me . I went into the bathroom and got ready . After a few minutes I was already dressed and so was Andy .

"Ready sugar lumps ?" He asked

"Sugar lumps ?" I laughed

"Yea I figured it would annoy you ."

"You're right . It does annoy me ." I sarcastically said

Andy and I went to the car and drove to Jinxx's house where all of the guys cars were there . As soon as Andy parked the car in the driveway I waisted no time to jump out of the car and bolt into the house .

"What's up mitches !!!!!" I yelled

"Tabitha !!!" Blu yelled running over to me and was about to jump on me

"Whoa , whoa just a normal hug will do ." I said stopping her

She chuckled and gave me a quick hug . Mary came over and hugged me too .

"Nice seeing you bitch ." she mumbled

"And nice seeing you whore ." I retorted

We let go and gave each other fake smiles as she walked over and sat on Ashley's lap and started making out with him .