Back to the Start Chapter 22

"Rosie will be alright however she will need to stay here for a couple more days," said the doctor who was breaking the news to a worried and frustrated Night. Yeah things weren't going so great; Yusei has to duel a crazy Akiza, everyone is getting scratched up with things flying everywhere and now the doctor comes to tell her that her sister is needing to stay in this white hell!

"Well hurry up, because at this rate you are going to get more patients!" Night was losing it and knew that Akiza needed to be calmed down. "Yusei you better get on the ball soon or everyone in the room is gonna be in ICU! No pressure!" As Night waited out looking out into the room she held onto the necklace Rosie had given her a long time ago and silently prayed that her sister and everyone else would be ohk. Just as she finished the prayer she saw a flying metal tin aiming right at Akiza's dad. "MOVE OLD MAN!!!" Night was about to run into the room but suddenly, it all stopped. The objects were falling down onto the ground and no one was hurt. "Looks like Akiza finally controlled her power," smirked Night.

She was watching her friends celebrate when in the corner of her eye she saw Mina walk up holding a clip board close to her. Night turned her head slightly to face Mina, "hey."

"Hello. I need to talk to Akiza."

"Well she is in there. She is kinda busy from the looks of it." Night turned back to see her friends walk out of the room. "Hey," Night offered a simple smile towards her friends who seemed tired and relieved.

"Hey," Akiza said smiling slightly. She turned and noticed Mina standing there. "What is she doing here?"

Night shrugged and everyone turned to Mina, "I am sent here by Goodwin to show you guys to your room and I need to show Akiza some information we found on Sayer."

There was sudden tension in the room but everyone followed the woman out of the room and towards the hospital exit. Before Night made it to the door she stopped and looked back into the hallways thinking of her little sister. She felt a hand on her arm and turned to see Yusei looking at her sympathetically. "Come on we will visit her later tonight, I promise."

Night smiled and nodded and got into the limbo after her friend. The ride there was long and silent people just looked out the windows, at hands or off into space like Night. Night thought of her little sister who was suddenly sick and Star said she was taking care of her. Did Star lie? Did Star just tell Night that to make her feel better? Night was told that the officers just found her laying on the ground sick, so it was possible that Star did lie. "NIGHT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!! Star wouldn't do that!!!! Maybe she had left her there watching her to make sure officers took her since Star is wanted in the Satalite. I wonder what Star is doing right now?"

Night was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt a hand shake her shoulder. Knowing it was Yusei telling her they had arrived she climbed out of the limbo following the gang into the huge building. When they got inside everyone went to their own room but Yusei and Akiza went with Mina to discuss Sayer. Night just stayed outside of the room by one of the tables and looked out the window watching the city life go by. It was for about ten minutes that Night was alone when she heard yelling and running. Turning around she saw Akiza run into the room and sit at one of the tables then just as Night was about to walk over she saw Yusei had come up and joined her.

"I can't be mad at him, Yusei. Sure he used me but I used him as well. He gave me a home and-"

"I'm glad you care Akiza." Akiza looked at him confused and Night walked over. "See we didn't come here with you for your psycic powers we came here to help you. You have a good heart."

"Well I came here for my sister and because of you Akiza. I see a lot of me in you. Not sure who to trust or what to do or where to go. Besides I already said I was your friend and friends don't ditch each other when they need them most." Night smiled and Akiza returned the smile.