Back to the Start Chapter 10

Chapter 10 XD CHYEAH!!!!!........anyway why do I keep saying Yusei love story when it really is just a Yugioh5ds love story...cuz there is Night, and another chick going to come up....the guys I keep briging up are gonna kill me...=_=...anyway thank you so much wifey for waiting pacitnetly (cant spell it cuz i am not) if it was me I would be texting or emailing you anger threats!!!!!! XD Anyway, here is the next chapter...i am hyper so bare with me kk?! XD RAWR IM A MONSTER!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! These beds are not good for my shoulder." mumbled Night as she rubbed her right shoulder wincing at the tightness in the muscel.

"I didn't hit did I?!" Jason nearly shouted looking at Night in total shock and concern, which looked pretty funny with his hair sticking out in every direction. Jason and Night shared a bed with her closer to the wall in order to hide her from the guards. Though Night was against the wall Jason basically slept on the edge of the bed making more than enough room for Night. This gesture made Night wonder about his sexual interest.

"No I am fine. You couldn't touch me you are too busy hanging onto the side of the bed!" Night laughed as Jason was about to protest, "but Jason, are you gay or bi?"

Jason looked at Night shocked then looked away with a light blush on his cheeks, "I am...um...bi..."

"AW THAT IS SO CUTE!!!" she said hugging his neck nearly having him lose his balance. "Why are you so shy about it? I don't mind I just want to know."

"I am not sure." Jason replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"You two better not start making out!" grumbled a voice from below.

Night leaned over the edge to see Guy laying on him stomach with his face in the pillow. She then got an idea, "old habits die hard." she whispered as she jumped onto Guy's back. "Morning Guy!!!" She exclaimed snuggling into his back, "are you jealous of Jason?" she said in a baby voice. He tensed up and growled so she sat up so she sat on the small of his back and put her hands on her hips. "This is NOT how a horsie should act! Bad horie BAD!!!!"

"PORN!!!" shouted Jason who was still leaning over the edge as he panted and drooled like a dog.

Night laughed and got up when she felt Guy getting up. She then climbed up the ladder onto her bed and looked down at the still getting sleep out of his eyes Guy. Once he had fully awaken the guards came by and gave Guy and Jason their breakfast.

Jason and Guy sat on the floor while Night sat on the bed realizing there was a new problem, food. While she was busy off is her own world she didn't notice Jason giving her most of his bread and half of his apple, he cut it in half. "Yo! Wake up sleepy monkey!" Jason said flicking Night's nose, making Night come back to Earth and wiggle her nose.

She looked down and saw the food and looked at Jason, "um what about you?"

"I am ate everything else. I will be fine." he said then he put his hands on his hips and stuck his head up and said, " I am a big boy!" to top it off he put on a cheesy grin. Guy and Night laughed at his preformance.

After Night had finished eating they sat and looked at one and other figuring out what to do next. It was weird having one girl in the same cell with two obviously strong and big men. Jason got an evil grin and began to hum and move side to side in rythme to a song. Guy and Night exchange looks and watched Jason as he continued. Night knew she had heard the song before, but wasn't sure what the song was.

Jason then began to sing, and surprisingly he wasn't that bad, "And I'm caught in between, 1 2 3, Peter Paul and Mary, Getting down on 3P, Everybody loves!" Jason laughed as Night stared at his with a weird look and Guy gave him a disturbed look.