Back to the Start Chapter 20

"NO!!!" Star screamed sitting up breathing heavy but Martha and Dr. Schmitt just look at her in shocked.

"Hush little one. Just lay down." Martha said softly gently pushing her down onto the bed. She got the damp rag Dr. Schmitt handed her then wipped Star's sweating forehead. "Child what are you seeing?" she asked concerened.

"Yusei.....getting.......hurt..." Star said in between breaths. Her eyes were closed but she prayed she wouldn't fall asleep.

"Yusei is fine. He is still in the city. He won the tornament." Martha soothed Star.

Star sat up wide eyed looking at Martha. "WHAT?!"

"He won!" Martha said smiling.

Star looked at her lap then grabbed her head as her breathing increased. She shook her head as if not believing this and was murming 'no' over and over.

"Star it is fine. Just lay down you need to rest." Martha said and pulled her back onto the bed.

Star looked up then her eye lids slowly came to a close opening her up to another round of nightmares and hopefully false visions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IN NEW DOMINO CITY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Jack is busy looking out off the tower that allows you to see the Satalite. He thought about the past and how foolish he was into thinking that leaving his friends behind would make him famous, but it was only temopary. Then his thoughts drifted to the girl, Carly was her name, who had helped him out dueling Trudge, then allowing him into her hotel room, and avoiding the media only to find out that she is trying to get some dirt off of him. As he gazed out he was oblivious that Mina and Trudge were watching him.

Carly finally caught up to him and told him some wise words helping him to stand on his own two feet again. Jack lets her interview him but she declines realizing there is more important things than that. So they decided to return to the hotel and go to sleep though Jack awoke to his mark glowing. Shortly after the phone started to ring then Carly grumbled answering the phone only to have to hand it to Jack.

She looks out the window and sees a helicopter pull up to the roof. Quickly she got dressed and followed Jack out into the helicopter. Mina informed them that a duel was about to begin then Carly and they all talked letting Carly know some of the signer stuff and that Yusei was born in the city not the Satalite. Carly looks out the window thinking about everything she learned wondering what was going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SATALITE~~~~~~~~~~~BACK IN TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusei and Crow had arrived giving relief to all their friends. Night was busy playing with Rosie to notice they were there while she was working on her runner. Her head snapped up seeing all the kids suddenly running off somewhere behind her. She turned around and laughed seeing all the kids surround Yusei chanting his name. "Wow..." Night breathed.

"I don't see the big deal he is just a duelist!" Rally whinned looking irritated.

"Well he is the champion! Maybe if I get his autograph I can seel it online! I'LL BE RICH!! OW!!" Tank exclaimed as Rally kicked his butt.

"Guys relax! It is a big deal to them to see someone famous in this area!" Night sighed walking over to the guys. "Took you two long enough!!" Night said playfully punching the two guys' arms.

"Yeah well security amped their decks!" Crow said giving a cheesy grin.

"Sure." Night sighed and they all gathered around the campfire eating while the kids played and roughed housed.