Back to the Start Chapter 2

"Oh my gosh! If I have to do one more of Goodierichass's little favors I might kill somebody," shouted a girl as she collasped onto her sofa in her fancy rich apartment that had everything a young adult could ask for. Locks of black and yellow straight hair that were free from the loose grip of her hair tie fell all around her head.

A chuckle was heard in the kitchen then the smell of cookies. The girl's head popped up and inhaled the scent as if it was a drug. The smell made her stomach growl and her mouth almost became a waterfall. She gets up, runs and jumps into a seat at the bar overlooking the blue marble counter tops and stainless steal appliances with black cupboards. She sat there watching a young man(by law and age) with shaggy shoulder length dark red hair and matching eyes look up into her dark blue ones. He smirked and place a plate of 10 cookies infront of her with milk as a drink.

"ZOLO YOU'RE A GIFT FROM ABOVE," shouted the girl as she kissed Zolo's nose, which made him wrinkle and wiggle his nose. This always entertained her, he was a bad boy that could do anything you ask him and he had respect. He as the ideal guy!

"No, they got tired of me and kicked me out. They call me a Fallen angel," said Zolo shurgging and stuffed a cookie into his mouth. He was leaning on the counter on his left arm studying her eyes as if they were one of the seven wonders of the world. "You know even without that hot body your eyes are the hottest ones I have seen," he stated munching on a cookie.

"Um thanks. I think. You don't look bad in an apron," she said impressed that this built big (built as is more than just toned basically like Yusei he is more than toned but not grossly built ewww) guy was wearing a frilly yellow apron. He was wearing a red tight long sleeve shirt and black jeans under the apron that was hang low showing the muscels the shirt covered but reveled at the same time. He continued to gaze and smirk at the girl who was too busy eating cookies to give a damn about what was going on around her. Chocolate was smeared on her cheek, though she did not notice until she felt something wet on her cheek. She freezes and continues to stare ahead until the moisture was gone.

"You know, you taste good Star." said Zolo doing that smirk of his that could melt any girl and maybe guy. He returned to his position he was in before he licked her cheek. "I don't know why anyone would think other why's."

"What do you mean," asked Star as she gulped the last of the milk and cookie.

Zolo waited until the milk was down her throat before he said what he ment not wanting milk spit all over him, "I don't understand why he just broke up with you out of the blue. I mean I remember you two were like inseparable now he is in the Satalite still working with scrap metal and you are in New Domino city as a singer." His smirk went upside down and his brows knitted together as he thought.

"It wasn't all him, it takes two to tango," Star sighed and shifted in her seat while she ran her fingure along the rim of the glass.

"Oh so you had bad sex," he said jokingly and laughed as she gave him a dark look.

"No! We are both to blame. It had nothing to do with sex," she said emphizising the sex word as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, from what I saw and what Martha says it was mainly him who was the problem," he said quirking an eyebrow, amused that she still defends her ex who broke her heart to the point where she fakes a smile a lot.

She doesn't meet his gaze as they talk she just studies the counter top. "Yeah, but neither of you were there at night."

"No I wasn't at Night's. Ok, ok, you have a point, but that still doesn't allow him to end it at the spot where it meant to most to you and where it all started. I don't see why he thinks not ok to take someone's cards but ok to take their hearts and feelings and smash them," He said getting tensed and mad at the memory of the guy, who he once called 'a brother to me' that broke the heart of the girl arcoss from him into a billion of pieces and the guy kept half of them.

"Zolo, stop there is no need to get mad over the past. I know I know you want to beat the shit out of him, but then the others will continue to blame me and it will only get worst," said Star as she got up and put the dishes into the sink trying to get this conversation over with.

"I guess I can't get too mad," she heard him say behind her closer than Star remembers him being. She was drying her hands when she felt two strong and safe arms came and wrapped aound her waist from behind, "because I got the best girl in the whole world!" he said with his breath hitting the back of Star's ear which sent chills down her spine.

Suddenly his phone starts to ring. Zolo grunts and reluctantly walks over to his phone and answerd the call. As he talks with whoever is on the other end Star walks out of the kitchen, through the living room and out to the patio where she has a clear view of her former home. Whatever Zolo was talking about he was getting angry with very quickly, 'probably Jack or Mina. Those two just love to bother him...' she thought as she leaned on the railing looking at the Satalite, wondering and wishing she could go there to see everyone again.

Star stood there in the wind that blew her long hair around, as she knitted her hands together and squited her eyes as if that would allow her to see her friends on the other side of the water border,"I know you can't hear me, but what is life like back there? Believe it or not I rather live there than here. All people want of you is fame, a picture and a signature. I miss you all, but with security and our break up it would be dangerous for you to have me stay there. I know leaving without a good-bye is odd but if I didn't they would question the hell out of you and I cannot watch that happen. Are you guys enjoying life the low life we all loved and lived for over there?"